Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Feels weird

The internet was made by men for men
 
Either way my gut tells me that you're larping being a woman.
 
there r some women here
 
Yeah because I would love to be a 6'0 white guy lmao
I'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.
 
I'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.
nah they're actually a foid, they're autistic ASF so I guess they're an outlier
 
ofc it feels weird bitch

you body rings the alarm bells

lock down a r****d before your eggs further rot
 
I'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.
How am I going to integrate if it’s just men on here? I was going to larp as a guy but can’t do it
 
How am I going to integrate if it’s just men on here? I was going to larp as a guy but can’t do it
Perhaps it isn't possible, after all men and women have differing brain structures. You'd either have to love attention from weird incels, or have an atypical brain more similar to the male brain. Have you tried niche anime forums? They're basically the female counterpart of forums like this.
 
Perhaps it isn't possible, after all men and women have differing brain structures. You'd either have to love attention from weird incels, or have an atypical brain more similar to the male brain. Have you tried niche anime forums? They're basically the female counter part of forums like this.
No I don’t watch anime, that’s for teenagers imo
 
No I don’t watch anime, that’s for teenagers imo
Yeah but I remember when xangsane infiltrated bunch of female anime forums they were basically the counterpart of forums like this. Not like this forum is about looksmaxxing either really.
 
Yeah but I remember when xangsane infiltrated bunch of female anime forums they were basically the counterpart of forums like this. Not like this forum is about looksmaxxing either really.
What is it about then? I thought the whole thing was about looksmaxxing (which I watched on a documentary, it reminded me of when I was a teenager but the reverse for a woman)
 
What is it about then? I thought the whole thing was about looksmaxxing (which I watched on a documentary, it reminded me of when I was a teenager but the reverse for a woman)
Just aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.

If your only interest is looksmaxxing there's no point in rotting on a forum. Just make a plan and stick to it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
 
Just aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.

If your only interest is looksmaxxing there's no point in rotting on a forum. Just make a plan and stick to it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
Yeah I can tell that 90% of users on here are autistic
 
Just aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.

If your only interest is looksmaxxing there's no point in rotting on a forum. Just make a plan and stick to it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
I can't hide that I'm not NT, wish I did sometimes
 
Not sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women
There are a lot of foids here, obviously there are more guys here because most of the people probably come from .org and it is a male only space there
 
I can't hide that I'm not NT, wish I did sometimes
Yeah, it's a curse. Being neurodivergent comes in 1000 different forms though. What are your issues more specifically?
 
Yeah, it's a curse. Being neurodivergent comes in 1000 different forms though. What are your issues more specifically?
My issue is that I can’t seem to make NT female friends for long, I have a job and degree but yeah
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top