Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah because I would love to be a 6'0 white guy lmaoEither way my gut tells me that you're larping being a woman.
There are women here. They just happen to be neurodivergent as fuckNot sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women
Like meThere are women here. They just happen to be neurodivergent as fuck
Just ask @milkjarEither way my gut tells me that you're larping being a woman.
I'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.Yeah because I would love to be a 6'0 white guy lmao
Stay please don’t leave us aloneNot sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women
nah they're actually a foid, they're autistic ASF so I guess they're an outlierI'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.
How do you know?nah they're actually a foid, they're autistic ASF so I guess they're an outlier
How am I going to integrate if it’s just men on here? I was going to larp as a guy but can’t do itI'm very lost in your sentence? Reason why it's suspect is because most women wouldn't flaunt about being women and make a deal about it, they'd simply integrate and you'd never know their gender. At least that's my theory for what I think the norm is, but I could very well be wrong.
I sent him a picture of meHow do you know?
Perhaps it isn't possible, after all men and women have differing brain structures. You'd either have to love attention from weird incels, or have an atypical brain more similar to the male brain. Have you tried niche anime forums? They're basically the female counterpart of forums like this.How am I going to integrate if it’s just men on here? I was going to larp as a guy but can’t do it
And how can he know that it's you?I sent him a picture of me
No I don’t watch anime, that’s for teenagers imoPerhaps it isn't possible, after all men and women have differing brain structures. You'd either have to love attention from weird incels, or have an atypical brain more similar to the male brain. Have you tried niche anime forums? They're basically the female counter part of forums like this.
He doesn’t but I am not that weird to just post a picture of a random woman on an incel forumAnd how can he know that it's you?
Yeah but I remember when xangsane infiltrated bunch of female anime forums they were basically the counterpart of forums like this. Not like this forum is about looksmaxxing either really.No I don’t watch anime, that’s for teenagers imo
What is it about then? I thought the whole thing was about looksmaxxing (which I watched on a documentary, it reminded me of when I was a teenager but the reverse for a woman)Yeah but I remember when xangsane infiltrated bunch of female anime forums they were basically the counterpart of forums like this. Not like this forum is about looksmaxxing either really.
Just aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.What is it about then? I thought the whole thing was about looksmaxxing (which I watched on a documentary, it reminded me of when I was a teenager but the reverse for a woman)
Yeah I can tell that 90% of users on here are autisticJust aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.
If your only interest is looksmaxxing there's no point in rotting on a forum. Just make a plan and stick to it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
I can't hide that I'm not NT, wish I did sometimesJust aspies talking about god knows what. I cringed so hard that I couldn't look for too long. Perhaps you feel the same way on here.
If your only interest is looksmaxxing there's no point in rotting on a forum. Just make a plan and stick to it. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
There are a lot of foids here, obviously there are more guys here because most of the people probably come from .org and it is a male only space thereNot sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women
Yeah, it's a curse. Being neurodivergent comes in 1000 different forms though. What are your issues more specifically?I can't hide that I'm not NT, wish I did sometimes
Everyone is welcome here regardless of gender.Not sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women
The internet was made by men for men
My issue is that I can’t seem to make NT female friends for long, I have a job and degree but yeahYeah, it's a curse. Being neurodivergent comes in 1000 different forms though. What are your issues more specifically?
I don’t view it as a curse to some extentYeah, it's a curse. Being neurodivergent comes in 1000 different forms though. What are your issues more specifically?
No stay i like youNot sure if I should leave because this community is for guys not women