Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Fighting success traits

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
The distance between inner eyebrows:
Low: 0.74
High: 1.30 *significant

Face length from bottom inner brow to top part of lip:
Low: 3.57
High: 3.18

Face length from pupil to top part of lip:
Low: 2.88
High: 3.10

Pupil-pupil distance:
Low: 2.96
High: 2.96

Distance from inner canthus-inner canthus:
Low: 1.57
High: 1.75

Distance from outer canthus-outer canthus:
Low: 4.18
High: 4.18

Width of nose:
Low: 1.61
High: 2.17 *significant

Distance between mouth corners(mouth width):
Low: 2.36
High: 2.67

Zygo-zygo:
Low: 6.19
High: 7 *significant

Lower third length:
Low: 3.89
High: 3.07 *significant

Philtrum length:
Low: 0.77
High: 0.64

Vertical eye length:
Low: 0.61
High: 0.48

Chin length:
Low: 2.33
High: 1.56 **Significant

CONCLUSION: the high Fighting success face is different than we thought, a extreme Long lower third is a cultural sign of masculinity rather than a natural effective one

Width and angularity is still the highest indicator of Fighting success, such as wide distance between inner canthus to inner canthus, mouth width, distance from zygo to zygo etc.

especially zygo width, most soycucks and aesthetic faggots These days might have a defined and somewhat protruding zygos, but no one of them has a lean 7 Inch zygos, it's a rare trait often only found in very exotic and brutish phenotypes

Nosewidth is also a factor, masculine noses Arent simply wide, the nose Bridge of a masculine nose is actually quite thin, it's just the width of the nostrils which make a masculine nose, masculine noses are thus ironically even less bulbous and "thickish", they have a somewhat stunted-angular-wide look

also interesting is this study graphic which Shows the differences between the low threat and high threat face

high threat.png

The first noticeable differences is the way higher FWHR on the high threat face along with significant more sharper and rectangle shaped eye angularity

rounded lower eyelids are not only feminine asfuck, they also give you the typical emotional unstable aspie stare

The bonestructure on the low threat face is way more recessed and less Forward grown resulting in sagging Skin and folds, the gonial angle is higher and the chin is more roundish and pointy, the hairline is rounded with a tall forehead while the high threat face has a typical Broad squarish forehead/hairline

The distance between inner eyebrows:
Low: 0.74
High: 1.30 *significant

Face length from bottom inner brow to top part of lip:
Low: 3.57
High: 3.18

Face length from pupil to top part of lip:
Low: 2.88
High: 3.10

Pupil-pupil distance:
Low: 2.96
High: 2.96

Distance from inner canthus-inner canthus:
Low: 1.57
High: 1.75

Distance from outer canthus-outer canthus:
Low: 4.18
High: 4.18

Width of nose:
Low: 1.61
High: 2.17 *significant

Distance between mouth corners(mouth width):
Low: 2.36
High: 2.67

Zygo-zygo:
Low: 6.19
High: 7 *significant

Lower third length:
Low: 3.89
High: 3.07 *significant

Philtrum length:
Low: 0.77
High: 0.64

Vertical eye length:
Low: 0.61
High: 0.48

Chin length:
Low: 2.33
High: 1.56 **Significant

CONCLUSION: the high Fighting success face is different than we thought, a extreme Long lower third is a cultural sign of masculinity rather than a natural effective one

Width and angularity is still the highest indicator of Fighting success, such as wide distance between inner canthus to inner canthus, mouth width, distance from zygo to zygo etc.

especially zygo width, most soycucks and aesthetic faggots These days might have a defined and somewhat protruding zygos, but no one of them has a lean 7 Inch zygos, it's a rare trait often only found in very exotic and brutish phenotypes

Nosewidth is also a factor, masculine noses Arent simply wide, the nose Bridge of a masculine nose is actually quite thin, it's just the width of the nostrils which make a masculine nose, masculine noses are thus ironically even less bulbous and "thickish", they have a somewhat stunted-angular-wide look

also interesting is this study graphic which Shows the differences between the low threat and high threat face

View attachment 6246

The first noticeable differences is the way higher FWHR on the high threat face along with significant more sharper and rectangle shaped eye angularity

rounded lower eyelids are not only feminine asfuck, they also give you the typical emotional unstable aspie stare

The bonestructure on the low threat face is way more recessed and less Forward grown resulting in sagging Skin and folds, the gonial angle is higher and the chin is more roundish and pointy, the hairline is rounded with a tall forehead while the high threat face has a typical Broad squarish forehead/hairline
I always look forward to your threads @Buddy Boyo 😊😊

@Buddy Boyo what are these measurements in?
I really don't understand the first part with all of those numbers, cause no units.
I want to measure and find out whether I have high fighting success or not too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Buddy Boyo what are these measurements in?
I really don't understand the first part with all of those numbers, cause no units.
I want to measure and find out whether I have high fighting success or not too.

inches

giphy.gif
Who's this girl

These measurements seem so unreal ngl.
I believe it is all about proportions. I find big as skulls as a major cope, they are purely unattractive.
There is an Asian guy in my grade who gets bullied for his 25 inch skull, which is pretty massive, considering him being only 5'7''.
Other than interpupillary distance, my other measurements are pretty average.

i think its her posture her body looks retarded
She has a pair small breasts and buttocks. Plus she looks low bf.
Very boyish body. Maybe that's why i think she's unattractive.

I've been staring at the first one like 20 mins straight and I've been hard the whole time
I'm not really concerned about the sexual satisfaction, but the act it self, and the tongue making it seem like she has taken it in her mouth really makes me want to watch it over and over again.

I'm not really concerned about the sexual satisfaction, but the act it self, and the tongue making it seem like she has taken it in her mouth really makes me want to watch it over and over again.
I think the magic is in the eyes

The low threat face doesn't look low threat