Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Filipino (M15) Any improvement tips or is it over?

You'll become more masculine and your face will fill in as you get older.

You're not ugly; you are androgynous.

lol if you were gay, this would be the time to transition

I'd say not to worry about anything, though, wear well-fitted stylish clothes, go to the gym, and eat well. The Basics.
That's all, it's all good.

r****d telling a child to transition

f**k off with your retarded lgbt shit tf
they are not a child they are 15, why the infantilization of teens

and why wait till 21 so they can become ogre and estrogen wont fix ogre

I'm waiting for them to show themselves to us instead of hiding, if they are all powerful why do they hide from humans
ok i think ive lost almost all respect towards your religion and societal or philosophical takes. i also dont agree with hating against gays but i do resent alot of similar stuff. you are making a fool of yourself on this forum brother

ok i think ive lost almost all respect towards your religion and societal or philosophical takes. i also dont agree with hating against gays but i do resent alot of similar stuff. you are making a fool of yourself on this forum brother
are u leftist ? or what

I'm just a rational person, its pathetic to worship a god that hides and cowers before humans but claims they are all powerful
this is pathetic. u somehow cant grasp the possibility of a god u should at least respect. you would have to be a fool to think 14 some odd billion years ago, FROM NOTHING, some f*****g explosion happened.. randomly ? a f*****g random event that makes no sense. the fact that you'd rather base your existence on “the big bang” than the realization that theres a being or possibly multiple beings that gave YOU life, makes u a fool

u
this is pathetic. u somehow cant grasp the possibility of a god u should at least respect. you would have to be a fool to think 14 some odd billion years ago, FROM NOTHING, some f*****g explosion happened.. randomly ? a f*****g random event that makes no sense. the fact that you'd rather base your existence on “the big bang” than the realization that theres a being or possibly multiple beings that gave YOU life, makes u a fool
no hate btw ur just kind of a piss ant on this forum rn

u do not understand. i believe we are in something spooky, some kind of simulation perhaps, some kind of reality that is artificial. I believe there are beings but they are false gods, not worthy of worship. In fact some religious groups even believe the entity is malicous (the Demiurge.) Again I ask why is a being that refuses to prove themselves, worthy of worship? Why does the world have to cater to schizo jewish abrahamic groveling to invisible entities? (No offense towards people who happen to have jewish genetics.)

u do not understand. i believe we are in something spooky, some kind of simulation perhaps, some kind of reality that is artificial. I believe there are beings but they are false gods, not worthy of worship. In fact some religious groups even believe the entity is malicous (the Demiurge.) Again I ask why is a being that refuses to prove themselves, worthy of worship? Why does the world have to cater to schizo jewish abrahamic groveling to invisible entities? (No offense towards people who happen to have jewish genetics.)
aslong as you know that there is a “god” than u understand enough

they are not a child they are 15, why the infantilization of teens

and why wait till 21 so they can become ogre and estrogen wont fix ogre
uhhhhhh
brain development aint done cooking till 25
also younger people are more susceptible to peer pressure and they are obv stupid, i am an example of an idiot
just have a healthy lifestyle so you dont become an ogre, and once youre mature enough you can do whatever you want with yourself

bro don't listen to these people , just go to the gym and eat healthy, if you stay consistent you'll see changes. come back to this forum in a year or so and ask that same question. you'll receive genuine advice and real tips.

need bones its not quite over

+in puberty probably fine