Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Fixing asymmetrical face

OxyMode

Can i fix my asymmetrical face by sleeping on the other side?

Can i fix my asymmetrical face by sleeping on the other side?
Given the lack of studies and how difficult it would be to force yourself to sleep only on one side I don't think it would be worth it

How bad is your facial asymmetry?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wtf ..haha ur so smart wat a brilliant idea .tf asymetrical face can't be fixed except* surgery and it won't be 100% perfect
Given the lack of studies and how difficult it would be to force yourself to sleep only on one side I don't think it would be worth it

How bad is your facial asymmetry?
My face is not that asymmetrical, just a little bit. U know. My other side changed cuz i eated on my one side

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wtf ..haha ur so smart wat a brilliant idea .tf asymetrical face can't be fixed except* surgery and it won't be 100% perfect
Bro, when I was a child, my face was symmetrical. Later it changed because I ate on one side and slept on the other. And I think it's possible to change, it not much idk, because it was symmetrical before