Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here she goes y'all the girl who wants to be troon and has a boyfriend with gyno'sYeah no
Gynos?Here she goes y'all the girl who wants to be troon and has a boyfriend with gyno's
Oh nvm I know what u mean and no he doesnt have that lolGynos?
Also if u couldn't tell the futa thread was a joke
Also men just shoudlnt be falsely accused of r**e in any circumstances
Why are you doxxing yourself
You when sarcasm:Gynos?
Also if u couldn't tell the futa thread was a joke
Also men just shoudlnt be falsely accused of r**e in any circumstances
Radical feminist girls annoy me just as much as misogynistic guys doYou when sarcasm:
Im neitherRadical feminist girls annoy me just as much as misogynistic guys do
U act like a radical feministIm neitherlike?? Jfl
I mean they get on most ppls nerves anyone who is slightly more autist than me also get on my nerves cuz im high functioningAutists get on my nervesss
can you even define what a rad fem is? A rad fem would never be here in the first place. A rad fem wouldnt openly speak highly of trannies a rad fem wouldnt call men on here daddy. And idk any 15 year old girls who are rad fem. Give it up buttercup you wont get dick by saying rsU act like a radical feminist
A rad fem does act like that lol id say a rad fem is just someone who hates mencan you even define what a rad fem is? A rad fem would never be here in the first place. A rad fem wouldnt openly speak highly of trannies a rad fem wouldnt call men on here daddy. And idk any 15 year old girls who are rad fem. Give it up buttercup you wont get dick by saying rs
I said define it jfl dont skip all the other shit I said read it and stand on wtf you said you special needs cuntA rad fem does act like that lol id say a rad fem is just someone who hates men
Im not special needs btw lolI said define it jfl dont skip all the other shit I said read it and stand on wtf you said you special needs cunt
Train pieces? Im not a 5 yr old autistic boyLike go play with your train pieces chiii
Okay now read that and think to yourself hm does tulip fit this narrative? Obviously not you dumb cunt. Stop throwing around terms loosely. Get back on fours and get fucked from every hole bc that's all a r****d like you is good for.Im not special needs btw lol
And litrally what I get when I look it up
"Radfem" is short for radical feminism, a feminist perspective that views patriarchy as the root cause of women's oppression and seeks to fundamentally transform society to eliminate male domination. Radical feminists believe that patriarchy is a system of power that permeates all aspects of life, not just the political or economic spheres, and that it must be dismantled at its core for women to achieve true liberation.
Omfg radfem is a term used very loosely in this case I just mean misandristsOkay now read that and think to yourself hm does tulip fit this narrative? Obviously not you dumb cunt. Stop throwing around terms loosely. Get back on fours and get fucked from every hole bc that's all a r****d like you is good for.
Carrie you know i love you right? But you have a way of just..getting under my skin like no other. I respect you cause you have a pussy like me. I take back the insults alright buddy.Train pieces? Im not a 5 yr old autistic boy
I hate girls like u so so much u act like those popular girls who talked to me like i was a petCarrie you know i love you right? But you have a way of just..getting under my skin like no other. I respect you cause you have a pussy like me. I take back the insults alright buddy.
At school? Or just in general?I hate girls like u so so much u act like those popular girls who talked to me like i was a pet
At school I haven't talked to ppl irl outside of my family since like 2023 so not like id know how they act outside of thatAt school? Or just in general?
I like you carrie. I do. Youre different from the others alright. And I pinky promise I wont beef you again. You're a very smart girl. Each time I insulted you, you hsd a smart response. Anyone else here would've tore me up. But not you carrie. Im no better than you, we're equals and you're funny too. So once again, i'm sorry i dont like lashing out on girls. Alright?At school I haven't talked to ppl irl outside of my family since like 2023 so not like id know how they act outside of that
You let incels call you a foid STAND UP.I hate girls like u so so much u act like those popular girls who talked to me like i was a pet