Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@foids

1000063849.jpg
 
Me so wise
 
Here she goes y'all the girl who wants to be troon and has a boyfriend with gyno's
Gynos?
Also if u couldn't tell the futa thread was a joke
Also men just shoudlnt be falsely accused of r**e in any circumstances
 
Gynos?
Also if u couldn't tell the futa thread was a joke
Also men just shoudlnt be falsely accused of r**e in any circumstances
Oh nvm I know what u mean and no he doesnt have that lol
 
Gynos?
Also if u couldn't tell the futa thread was a joke
Also men just shoudlnt be falsely accused of r**e in any circumstances
You when sarcasm:
 
This aint the first time carrie has been fighting to defend moids like you're femcel mins you those n*****s dont care if you live or die especially not the ones here..
 
Autists get on my nervesss
 
Autists get on my nervesss
I mean they get on most ppls nerves anyone who is slightly more autist than me also get on my nerves cuz im high functioning
 
U act like a radical feminist
can you even define what a rad fem is? A rad fem would never be here in the first place. A rad fem wouldnt openly speak highly of trannies a rad fem wouldnt call men on here daddy. And idk any 15 year old girls who are rad fem. Give it up buttercup you wont get dick by saying rs
 
can you even define what a rad fem is? A rad fem would never be here in the first place. A rad fem wouldnt openly speak highly of trannies a rad fem wouldnt call men on here daddy. And idk any 15 year old girls who are rad fem. Give it up buttercup you wont get dick by saying rs
A rad fem does act like that lol id say a rad fem is just someone who hates men
 
A rad fem does act like that lol id say a rad fem is just someone who hates men
I said define it jfl dont skip all the other shit I said read it and stand on wtf you said you special needs cunt
 
Like go play with your train pieces chiii
 
I said define it jfl dont skip all the other shit I said read it and stand on wtf you said you special needs cunt
Im not special needs btw lol
And litrally what I get when I look it up

"Radfem" is short for radical feminism, a feminist perspective that views patriarchy as the root cause of women's oppression and seeks to fundamentally transform society to eliminate male domination. Radical feminists believe that patriarchy is a system of power that permeates all aspects of life, not just the political or economic spheres, and that it must be dismantled at its core for women to achieve true liberation.
 
Im not special needs btw lol
And litrally what I get when I look it up

"Radfem" is short for radical feminism, a feminist perspective that views patriarchy as the root cause of women's oppression and seeks to fundamentally transform society to eliminate male domination. Radical feminists believe that patriarchy is a system of power that permeates all aspects of life, not just the political or economic spheres, and that it must be dismantled at its core for women to achieve true liberation.
Okay now read that and think to yourself hm does tulip fit this narrative? Obviously not you dumb cunt. Stop throwing around terms loosely. Get back on fours and get fucked from every hole bc that's all a r****d like you is good for.
 
Okay now read that and think to yourself hm does tulip fit this narrative? Obviously not you dumb cunt. Stop throwing around terms loosely. Get back on fours and get fucked from every hole bc that's all a r****d like you is good for.
Omfg radfem is a term used very loosely in this case I just mean misandrists

Also im not good for that at all anyways thats what pretty women are for
 
Train pieces? Im not a 5 yr old autistic boy
Carrie you know i love you right? But you have a way of just..getting under my skin like no other. I respect you cause you have a pussy like me. I take back the insults alright buddy.
 
Carrie you know i love you right? But you have a way of just..getting under my skin like no other. I respect you cause you have a pussy like me. I take back the insults alright buddy.
I hate girls like u so so much u act like those popular girls who talked to me like i was a pet
 
At school? Or just in general?
At school I haven't talked to ppl irl outside of my family since like 2023 so not like id know how they act outside of that
 
At school I haven't talked to ppl irl outside of my family since like 2023 so not like id know how they act outside of that
I like you carrie. I do. Youre different from the others alright. And I pinky promise I wont beef you again. You're a very smart girl. Each time I insulted you, you hsd a smart response. Anyone else here would've tore me up. But not you carrie. Im no better than you, we're equals and you're funny too. So once again, i'm sorry i dont like lashing out on girls. Alright?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top