Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Following a 1-3 year lookxxmaxing plan(any suggestions)

pubertymaxx, healthmaxx, skincare, gym

you seem like you’ve done your research, how about you make a detailed ascension plan and we’ll critique it

this sounds really interesting. what's the steps of the plan? and bro, lift your eyebrows, it will definitely help lift your face if that's what you're looking for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
pubertymaxx, healthmaxx, skincare, gym

you seem like you’ve done your research, how about you make a detailed ascension plan and we’ll critique it
Ok i will try to make a very detailed plan for each month

Ill just give u my tips rq, train for wider jaw, try darkening and thickening brows (minoxidil & castor oil), skinmaxx (please do your research and dont start putting random shit on your skin), find a hairstyle you like and that suits you. Im assuming all this is already on your plan but just incase + the angle in the first pic is good stick to that, might just be the pics but the rest make your face look narrow
Unfortunately my face is narrow but not as narrow as it looks on the picture.

Ill just give u my tips rq, train for wider jaw, try darkening and thickening brows (minoxidil & castor oil), skinmaxx (please do your research and dont start putting random shit on your skin), find a hairstyle you like and that suits you. Im assuming all this is already on your plan but just incase + the angle in the first pic is good stick to that, might just be the pics but the rest make your face look narrow
Thank you for the tips you're right it is very important to to have thick well shaped eyebrows. I will use minoxidil too grow them out and once there full grown, (although it sounds weird) i will go to a eyebrow shaping place with a picture of good mens eyebrows to get the best shape.

this sounds really interesting. what's the steps of the plan? and bro, lift your eyebrows, it will definitely help lift your face if that's what you're looking for.
Yeah i agree it definitely give a more striking sharp detailed face, although i would go to a professional.

Yeah definitely im going to find some type of mastic gum

But stop tilting your head down
although i know it sounds very weird i also this curling eyelash helps with looking good especially the female gaze thats why i think growing them out is just as important

Not weird at all, if you wanna make your brows darker btw u can dye them with beard dye i forgot to tell you. Id recommend growing them out first
Yup im also going to do that too after there grown out and im also going to grow them out in the middle bc i have wide set eyes

you are still young now
but tbh , youll need a rhinoplasty maybe even an OBO because your eyes are too far apart
if just softmaxx until you growup

Stop taking pics with that angle, share the plan tho we’ll judge
Hey man would you know any ways to get sharper facia feature and more strikeing face i am currently using the eyebrow advice and its going well

If your looking for sharper features
Cheekbones come down to the maxilla, its 3d so width and length yours looks good horizontally but is lacking slightly forward.
Jaw is basically mewing, chewing hard foods and facial development in general
For hallow cheeks you need to be swallowing properly without using your buccinator muscles, if you use them theyll get larger like any other muscle, your cheeks will grow in consequence. Your cheeks look fine its just the jaw if it was wider the cheeks would slim down.
Also compare yourself to people of your phenotype.
You're saving lives brodie

If your looking for sharper features
Cheekbones come down to the maxilla, its 3d so width and length yours looks good horizontally but is lacking slightly forward.
Jaw is basically mewing, chewing hard foods and facial development in general
For hallow cheeks you need to be swallowing properly without using your buccinator muscles, if you use them theyll get larger like any other muscle, your cheeks will grow in consequence. Your cheeks look fine its just the jaw if it was wider the cheeks would slim down.
Also compare yourself to people of your phenotype.
So if i do this i will basically get a sharper look cheekbones from the side too right