Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Food diary + weight loss

satan

I don´t follow a specific diet but focusing on real foods, a lot of animal protein from meat, dairy and eggs. Then mostly fruit and veg. I would rather have fewer meals with real food, which has amazing nutritional value, vitamins, micronutrients etc. than a million servings of low fat ultra-processed "diet" shit. This way of eating improved my health, physique, hair, skin and nails tremendously. Although I have the occasional cheat meal or snack every now and then, but mostly if I'm going out to eat etc.

IMG_4081.JPG

Breakfast: Black coffee with a dash of heavy cream, a glass of sparkling water with lemon, full fat greek yogurt with organic honey + blueberries

IMG_4084.JPG
Dinner: Steak cooked in butter, dates, brie, parmesan, avocado, potatoes with butter, a lime to squeeze on top.

My starting weight was 66kg ish, right now I'm at 57.8kg, my goal is around 45-52 depending on muscle mass at the end of my journey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you! It's been a way slower process than necessary because of lack of discipline in the beginning but it's getting easier every month

img_4081-jpg.27711

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

My gym is closed for the easter so I went for a 25min run outside + a YouTube ab workout today for fitness. Usually don't do much ab exercises so this kind of killed me. Addicted to the gym, can't wait until it opens. But this guy has pretty good fitness advice, I've followed some of his gym advice in the past.

Finished off the night with a huge bottle of water and two dates

IMG_4112.jpeg

Breakfast was a mocha latte, super unhealthy but I had it instead of and not in addition to breakfast. I rarely eat or drink anything unhealthy but allow it if I go out to eat, as long as it fits into my daily calorie goal.

IMG_4113.jpeg
Lunch - Black coffee and Greek Yogurt with strawberries and dark chocolate.

Dinner will be 200g minced beef with 200g potatoes and butter. For fitness today I went for a 20min run

IMG_4116.jpeg
Breakfast - half an avocado, two booked eggs, strawberries and grapes

IMG_4117.jpeg
Post workout snack / lunch - Black coffee and two dates. Also had a carrot

Dinner will be 200g minner beef 200g Potatoes and butter

For fitness i ran 10 minutes followed by leg dayyyy

IMG_4131.jpeg
Breakfast: Coffee, Greek yogurt with honey, grapes and raspberries

IMG_4132.jpeg
Lunch: Eggs, cheese, avocado, grapes, dark chocolate