Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

For people that remember me. I have ascended more

sigmagoy

Well-known goy
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Messages
1,421
Solutions
1
Online time
5d 14m
Reputation
3,257
Location
Greece
Pics I uploaded:
Snapchat-1343364968.webp
Snapchat-915236282.webp


How I look now:
Picsart_26-08-19_21-17-14-818.webp
IMG_20260827_083026_346.webp
IMG_20260827_083000_861.webp


Side profile before:
IMG_20260228_054745_479.webp


Side profile now:
IMG_20260827_083946_441.webp


Physique before cycle 500test 300deca 6iu hgh:


Screenshot_20260827-084313.webp


1.5 months in:

Screenshot_20260827-084336.webp


Now:
PXL_20260812_111319904.webp
IMG_20260827_090241_267.webp


What I did: nothing, the cycle did all the work and I got lean, also dyed hair black
 
Last edited:
Pics I uploaded:
View attachment 413260View attachment 413261

How I look now:
View attachment 413262View attachment 413263View attachment 413264

Side profile before:
View attachment 413265

Side profile now:
View attachment 413266

Physique before cycle 500test 300deca 6iu hgh:


View attachment 413270

1.5 months in:

View attachment 413271

Now:
View attachment 413273View attachment 413276

What I did: nothing, the cycle did all the work and I got lean, also dyed hair black
ascended
 
Proof that getting lean gets you far
 
Bump

Any people I knew from here?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top