- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I saved ts before I'm just lazy
who's youstfu you killed it
Obviously this n***a cant save it@Rias
This High T Aryan BVLL on the other hand...@Naticel
youwho's you
whyI can't use my PC to play
shut up you switched up
Mom watching netflix
whatevershut up you switched up
Yi drank so much water i think my stomach is gonna explode
i was thristy idk
WDYM WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON TO DRINK WATER
Cause why would u drink that muchWDYM WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON TO DRINK WATER
idk tbh sorryCause why would u drink that much
I kinda wanna switch to a different forum Idk whay other forums there is tho
Lwky I searched forums but I don't know how to search cuz I found shiiI kinda wanna switch to a different forum Idk whay other forums there is tho
I kinda wanna end my lifeI kinda wanna switch to a different forum Idk whay other forums there is tho
@VioletHeartsease betterJust mention darkeningstar to get some traction pill
Check out WildfactI kinda wanna switch to a different forum Idk whay other forums there is tho
Same some guy just thought I was a 25y oldI kinda wanna end my life
you have a big problem with people being +18Same some guy just thought I was a 25y old
This sounds wrongyou have a big problem with people being +18
true, +18 is NOT uncThis sounds wrong
19+true, +18 is NOT unc
just end my life
It’s okjust end my life
i can tbh because i have 300 iq
make a thread rn about kurds and tag mei can tbh because i have 300 iq