Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Forum is cooked rn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was gonna check may stats but they aren’t up on semrush

This forum.. it needs justice..

I’m not the hero this forum needs.. but I’m what it deserves..

IMG_4166.jpeg

Actually I should just start instigating fights with people to attract more attention

63 people rn… brutal

12 looksmaxxers it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt
It's mostly indexing bots
The real human ratio would be more equal

12 users online last night is the lowest ive seen

arent most of the guests bots?
yes but that makes the forum seem even more dead. i havent seen the looksmaxxer count dip this low

holdup, true. if we add more subforums then more people will join, genius :200iq::booba:
no this isnt reddit. offtopic should be more prioritized as a forum though move it up a page then we will get more people

why? i mean they are all related to looksmaxxing is all. but for example, the female looksmaxxing section drawed in some female members like tami and wassup
offtopic is only non related one that we need

That's correct, and you know what reddit has? Lots of people and activity.
reddit is too broad thats not what this forum needs. we need a community that is active like org

prioritizing offtopic instead would be more beneficial for people staying

Too many forums, I don’t care about such specific topics