Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Forum merch

What's the context
We used to talk and he wanted me to stop interacting with him so I did and he started disliking my posts
I didn’t really care at first but now hes just telling people I made 14y old send me his nudes and it’s actually getting annoying and he keeps telling people im Indian
 
We used to talk and he wanted me to stop interacting with him so I did and he started disliking my posts
I didn’t really care at first but now hes just telling people I made 14y old send me his nudes and it’s actually getting annoying and he keeps telling people im Indian
We never talked it was just you stalking me you schizo bitch
 
No
He just posts really generically attractive women
Idk if this makes sense i feel like majority of ppl have a more developed taste in women
I Posted it once and whatever the fuck that second sentence once

Is this your way of coping that people are attracted to uglier people in 2025?
 
I Posted it once and whatever the fuck that second sentence once

Is this your way of coping that people are attracted to uglier people in 2025?
No im just saying you like some of the most boring women ive ever seen
Equivalent to a n***a liking frat boys
 
We need Start producing Du bist lustig , Raj skull , evil eye amulet T-shirts asap
Other ideas ?
I need a hoodie with “the joke is on me” embroidered with some little phrase like game of bones on the inside of the sleeve or an infinity sign
 
No im just saying you like some of the most boring women ive ever seen
Equivalent to a n***a liking frat boys
lmfao how?

Sophie rain and just thick white girls are the equalvelent to like frat boys and “boying taste”

also what’s ur point white girls fog
 
lmfao how?

Sophie rain and just thick white girls are the equalvelent to like frat boys and “boying taste”

also what’s ur point white girls fog
sophie rain's face never fails to make me puke
 
lmfao how?

Sophie rain and just thick white girls are the equalvelent to like frat boys and “boying taste”

also what’s ur point white girls fog
Not about white girls white girls are fine ive just seen turtles with less boring taste then u
 
Not about white girls white girls are fine ive just seen turtles with less boring taste then u
i have normal taste, just white htbs

Foids when you are arent attracted to a goth fnaf only niche glasses that is obsessed with a random gorilla r**e dark fantasy in 1930
 
Q
@Nihilus give this guy a warning
First he mass dislikes me for no reason
He tells people IM Indian when I’m not
He accuses me of being a pedo that asked for a 14y olds nudes
And now hes leaking DMs what else does he have to do
I’m not leaking dms I’m just showing the mods proof of you harassing me

Also nothing I said was incorrect besides me lying about your age
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top