- Joined
- Sep 22, 2023
- Messages
- 8,073
- Online time
- 8d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,767
- Location
- Ancient Carthage
- Guild
- Order of Nihil
We need Start producing Du bist lustig , Raj skull , evil eye amulet T-shirts asap
Other ideas ?
Other ideas ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TonyDr t shirts with the french flagOther ideas ?
@TonyDrTonyDr t shirts with the french flag
The desire t-shirtOther ideas ?
AlsoThe desire t-shirt
YES YES YESogre react necklace
where's the video of you dancing to scenecore ?Anything but a job
Nihilus im 12where's the video of you dancing to scenecore ?
and ? kids can't dance ?Nihilus im 12
Would you vote me motm if im ever in the polls?and ? kids can't dance ?
maybeWould you vote me motm if im ever in the polls?
Then Maybee I’ll send you that vid of me dancingmaybe
good childThen Maybee I’ll send you that vid of me dancing
Praying this n***a isnt 12Then Maybee I’ll send you that vid of me dancing
Thank you daddygood child
What if iamPraying this n***a isnt 12
Dont send a grown n***a a vid of u dancingWhat if iam
she’s 26 years old from bangladeshPraying this n***a isnt 12
Goodshe’s 26 years old from bangladesh
calm down im not actually 17Dont send a grown n***a a vid of u dancing
And dont call him daddy
eugh
she’s also a pedo who made some African 14 year old from this forum to send his dick to herGood
Wait I messed this up I meant im 17calm down im not actually 17
and im not sending a video of me dancing to him hes 40
@TonyDr this is actually starting to get annoying can you pls do something about this guy?she’s also a pedo who made some African 14 year old from this forum to send his dick to her
yes beg to a mod classic rrm@TonyDr this is actually starting to get annoying can you pls do something about this guy?
Yes keep riding my dick when I don’t even have one classic pigyes beg to a mod classic rrm
What's the context@TonyDr this is actually starting to get annoying can you pls do something about this guy?
I wouldn’t date her and give her my attention = she crashes outWhat's the context
We used to talk and he wanted me to stop interacting with him so I did and he started disliking my postsWhat's the context
Shut up you have shit taste in women anywayI wouldn’t date her and give her my attention = she crashes out
Nothing exaggerated that’s the exact context
Wait is this a hit at me?Shut up you have shit taste in women anyway
Why are you mad + my taste in women is amazingShut up you have shit taste in women anyway
NoWait is this a hit at me?
We never talked it was just you stalking me you schizo bitchWe used to talk and he wanted me to stop interacting with him so I did and he started disliking my posts
I didn’t really care at first but now hes just telling people I made 14y old send me his nudes and it’s actually getting annoying and he keeps telling people im Indian
This literally never happenedWe never talked it was just you stalking me you schizo bitch
I Posted it once and whatever the fuck that second sentence onceNo
He just posts really generically attractive women
Idk if this makes sense i feel like majority of ppl have a more developed taste in women
Insert dms of you harassing me yesterdayThis literally never happened
No im just saying you like some of the most boring women ive ever seenI Posted it once and whatever the fuck that second sentence once
Is this your way of coping that people are attracted to uglier people in 2025?
Fuck off i was just mad because you were being a dick to meInsert dms of you harassing me yesterday
I need a hoodie with “the joke is on me” embroidered with some little phrase like game of bones on the inside of the sleeve or an infinity signWe need Start producing Du bist lustig , Raj skull , evil eye amulet T-shirts asap
Other ideas ?
lmfao how?No im just saying you like some of the most boring women ive ever seen
Equivalent to a n***a liking frat boys
sophie rain's face never fails to make me pukelmfao how?
Sophie rain and just thick white girls are the equalvelent to like frat boys and “boying taste”
also what’s ur point white girls fog
Not about white girls white girls are fine ive just seen turtles with less boring taste then ulmfao how?
Sophie rain and just thick white girls are the equalvelent to like frat boys and “boying taste”
also what’s ur point white girls fog
@Nihilus give this guy a warning
i have normal taste, just white htbsNot about white girls white girls are fine ive just seen turtles with less boring taste then u
I’m not leaking dms I’m just showing the mods proof of you harassing me@Nihilus give this guy a warning
First he mass dislikes me for no reason
He tells people IM Indian when I’m not
He accuses me of being a pedo that asked for a 14y olds nudes
And now hes leaking DMs what else does he have to do
10%Q
I’m not leaking dms I’m just showing the mods proof of you harassing me
Also nothing I said was incorrect besides me lying about your age