Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Forum merch

Q

I’m not leaking dms I’m just showing the mods proof of you harassing me

Also nothing I said was incorrect besides me lying about your age
Literally everything you said was incorrect and even if how is lying about my age to make people think im a pedo a good excuse
 
Literally everything you said was incorrect and even if how is lying about my age to make people think im a pedo a good excuse
so when you spread fake rumors about me it’s okay but when I spread the truth about you It’s a proboem
 
Ok I love you too but only 10% for all he did?
He kept disliking my posts and giving sick reacts for no reason and hes telling people I asked for @General Horst nudes when hes only 14
pm with proof and that would be a serious matter
 
What did I say about you
“pig found ey88s mom on face book and his address and swatted her”

Ok I love you too but only 10% for all he did?
He kept disliking my posts and giving sick reacts for no reason and hes telling people I asked for @General Horst nudes when hes only 14
jfl f****t your the one who said cats send me dick pics over and over again and kept cock sucking him
 
@Nihilus give this guy a warning
First he mass dislikes me for no reason
He tells people IM Indian when I’m not
He accuses me of being a pedo that asked for a 14y olds nudes
And now hes leaking DMs what else does he have to do
@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on

First & last warning
 
@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on

First & last warning
I didn’t mass dislike her I just ugh reacted like three of her posts
 
That’s what YOU told us bro

Notice how you knew I was talking about @General Horst even though I never mentioned his name at all
Because I know who you meant you said it in the .org gc you r****d
@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on

First & last warning
I didn’t mass dislike her I just ugh reacted like three of her posts
IMG_0084.jpeg
 
Bitch please.
 
FUCKING KYSSS
im not even going to waste my time sending proofs of you sayin I asked for nudes from a 14y old I know he’s not going to do anything
Ok bye
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top