- Joined
- Jul 25, 2025
- Messages
- 509
- Online time
- 1d 18h
- Reputation
- 2,080
Fine
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fine
Literally everything you said was incorrect and even if how is lying about my age to make people think im a pedo a good excuseQ
I’m not leaking dms I’m just showing the mods proof of you harassing me
Also nothing I said was incorrect besides me lying about your age
Nihilus I hate you
i love youNihilus I hate you
so when you spread fake rumors about me it’s okay but when I spread the truth about you It’s a proboemLiterally everything you said was incorrect and even if how is lying about my age to make people think im a pedo a good excuse
Ok I love you too but only 10% for all he did?i love you![]()
pm with proof and that would be a serious matterOk I love you too but only 10% for all he did?
He kept disliking my posts and giving sick reacts for no reason and hes telling people I asked for @General Horst nudes when hes only 14
What did I say about youso when you spread fake rumors about me it’s okay but when I spread the truth about you It’s a proboem
@Nihilusshe’s also a pedo who made some African 14 year old from this forum to send his dick to her
“pig found ey88s mom on face book and his address and swatted her”What did I say about you
jfl f****t your the one who said cats send me dick pics over and over again and kept cock sucking himOk I love you too but only 10% for all he did?
He kept disliking my posts and giving sick reacts for no reason and hes telling people I asked for @General Horst nudes when hes only 14
as i said , pm with proof@Nihilus
Even of hes saying it as a joke it’s actually starting to annoy me he said it to multiple people before too
I literally never did hes 14 why would I do this to him“pig found ey88s mom on face book and his address and swatted her”
jfl f****t your the one who said cats send me dick pics over and over again and kept cock sucking him
Okas i said , pm with proof
also @MyDreamGirl you can pm with proof also
proof is of me ugh reacting all your dms of YOU harassing ME
I already sent the proof here of rrm harassing me but I don’t care enough to report rrm over itas i said , pm with proof
also @MyDreamGirl you can pm with proof also
@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on@Nihilus give this guy a warning
First he mass dislikes me for no reason
He tells people IM Indian when I’m not
He accuses me of being a pedo that asked for a 14y olds nudes
And now hes leaking DMs what else does he have to do
Fuck off you told everyone that I asked for a 14y olds nudesproof is of me ugh reacting all your dms of YOU harassing ME
I didn’t mass dislike her I just ugh reacted like three of her posts@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on
First & last warning
That’s what YOU told us broFuck off you told everyone that I asked for a 14y olds nudes
Because I know who you meant you said it in the .org gc you r****dThat’s what YOU told us bro
Notice how you knew I was talking about @General Horst even though I never mentioned his name at all
@MyDreamGirl alright bud stop mass dislike, and stop talking about her. Y'all put each other in the ignore list and move on
First & last warning
I didn’t mass dislike her I just ugh reacted like three of her posts
FUCKING KYSSS
Ok byeFUCKING KYSSS
im not even going to waste my time sending proofs of you sayin I asked for nudes from a 14y old I know he’s not going to do anything