Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL f**k man, 8 years ago teens had such wide bideltoids

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

every guy (except the asian and the 2 white Long midface cucks) in that Video has a wide bideltoid

f**k man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
btw that blonde crying Girl is kinda a textbook teen stacy

It's getting worse and worse as the years go by thanks to epigenetics

Reminds me of myself if i was them.

didn’t read, wag1 fi battyman.

every guy (except the asian and the 2 white Long midface cucks) in that Video has a wide bideltoid

f**k man
How can you just assume that they have good bideltoids without them telling us their height or giving any sort of other measurement?

I think a good bideltoid range is 20 to 24 inches. Sub 20 inches is death tier tbh.

JFL look at adam
he was 16 there and he already shouldermogged most 20 year old nu males from 2020

There’s one guy with wide shoulders the rest are framelets