Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Fun thread about sugar, junk food, alcohol and toxins

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I am starting to wonder if junk food can be healthy in the right doses.

First of all I realized that obese people are a sign of genetic power. For instance if someone is 600lbs and lives to age 100 that shows they have strong genetics, most people would have just dropped dead already. This is similar to a chain smoker who has never had cancer at 80, it shows that they can poison themselves all the time yet suffer no ill effects.

Because of this reasoning, I started to wonder if junk food has positive effects. It all started when I ate some home-cooked food that gave me a headache, even though it was all natural health food. I couldn't figure out why it gave me a headache. Sodium levels were normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Then I realized what the problem was, the dish had 0 sugar at all. Sugar is necessary to metabolize sodium. Even though the sodium level was kind of low, it was probably causing a headache because there was no sugar to metabolize it. In the same way, athletes need to drink Gatorade that has sugar in it.

Then I started to realize something. Testimonials about when somebody goes clean from junk food for years, they always talk about how when they eat junk food 1 time, they feel sick. Meanwhile, normies can eat junk food 24/7 casually. One might even say that normies are stronger than the people who don't eat junk food, from this perspective. How can this be? Isn't the point of avoiding junk food to increase strength?

Well since junk food is a toxin it activates an immune system response. Someone who never eats junk food is a bit like someone living in a bubble, they will have a weak immune system after a while. The question is how often should one consume junk food, and what types of junk food.

Ideally the junk food one should consume should not have a bioaccumulative effect, it should be the type of junk that doesn't last very long in the body. And one would assume that being bombarded by junk food daily, or every few days, might not be so healthy. Maybe junk food once a week or every couple weeks.

And I started to wonder, what's the deal with alcohol. Could alcohol boost IQ? Studies show that higher iq is correlated with higher alcohol consumption. One might say that its just because High iq's are more detached so they need more copes. However, it is possible that alcohol might boost IQ, similar to how exercise strengthens muscles by damaging muscles.

cheat meal once a week with friends or family, and alcohol only on social occasions too
also its lower iq from alcohol, thats a no-brainer. alcohol slows down your body (it is a depressant), so it will also slow down brain function
for funsies:

First of all I realized that obese people are a sign of genetic power. For instance if someone is 600lbs and lives to age 100 that shows they have strong genetics, most people would have just dropped dead already. This is similar to a chain smoker who has never had cancer at 80, it shows that they can poison themselves all the time yet suffer no ill effects.

Because of this reasoning, I started to wonder if junk food has positive effects. It all started when I ate some home-cooked food that gave me a headache, even though it was all natural health food. I couldn't figure out why it gave me a headache. Sodium levels were normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Then I realized what the problem was, the dish had 0 sugar at all. Sugar is necessary to metabolize sodium. Even though the sodium level was kind of low, it was probably causing a headache because there was no sugar to metabolize it. In the same way, athletes need to drink Gatorade that has sugar in it.

Then I started to realize something. Testimonials about when somebody goes clean from junk food for years, they always talk about how when they eat junk food 1 time, they feel sick. Meanwhile, normies can eat junk food 24/7 casually. One might even say that normies are stronger than the people who don't eat junk food, from this perspective. How can this be? Isn't the point of avoiding junk food to increase strength?

Well since junk food is a toxin it activates an immune system response. Someone who never eats junk food is a bit like someone living in a bubble, they will have a weak immune system after a while. The question is how often should one consume junk food, and what types of junk food.

Ideally the junk food one should consume should not have a bioaccumulative effect, it should be the type of junk that doesn't last very long in the body. And one would assume that being bombarded by junk food daily, or every few days, might not be so healthy. Maybe junk food once a week or every couple weeks.

And I started to wonder, what's the deal with alcohol. Could alcohol boost IQ? Studies show that higher iq is correlated with higher alcohol consumption. One might say that its just because High iq's are more detached so they need more copes. However, it is possible that alcohol might boost IQ, similar to how exercise strengthens muscles by damaging muscles.
i believe we coulda ll be healthier but your made to function in lots of conditions. maintain mental clarity and bodily health and make your descisions from on what to consume from there. even junk carries micro nutrients. thats why if im taking a test and i eat a small packet of (some sort of sugary, most likely chemically shit on carbs) i would probably do better with it in my system than without.

you are lost and ignorant, quit posting and go get an education
Studies show that higher iq is correlated with higher alcohol consumption
Correlation =/= Causation
Go learn basic statistics

theres been threads covering about how it could potentially help with height growth (sugar specifically) but a balanced diet is everything is self improvement/looksmaxxing

theres been threads covering about how it could potentially help with height growth (sugar specifically) but a balanced diet is everything is self improvement/looksmaxxing
Nonsense

cheat meal once a week with friends or family, and alcohol only on social occasions too
also its lower iq from alcohol, thats a no-brainer. alcohol slows down your body (it is a depressant), so it will also slow down brain function
for funsies:
once a month is better

Junk food is not healthy, that's a simple point, if your need it integrating sugar you dont need to eat mcdonalds for that. Junk food is basically industrializated to the point that it is not food anymore, the only goal of junk food's existance is profit by the producers, so quit thinking there only may be anything better than in other foods.

Junk food is not healthy, that's a simple point, if your need it integrating sugar you dont need to eat mcdonalds for that. Junk food is basically industrializated to the point that it is not food anymore, the only goal of junk food's existance is profit by the producers, so quit thinking there only may be anything better than in other foods.
He’s not intelligent it’s over for him