Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Games id recomend

Penalizer69

from that moment, only she would exist
Reputable ★★★
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
40,396
Solutions
29
Online time
1mo 22d
Reputation
157,001
Idk I was bored and made this I only included games I've completed or played the majority of

EVEYONE MUST PLAY ATLEAST ONCE

Witcher 3
Red dead redemption 2
Far cry 3
Bully
Mass effect trilogy
Outlast
Re7
Minecraft
Cyberpunk 2077
Life is strange
Star wars jedi last survivor
Star wars jedi fallen order
Still wakes the deep

HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Re8
Re2
Re3
Black ops 1
Black ops 2
Saints row 2
Mafia 1
Mafia 2
Life is strange 2
Mirrors edge
Slenderman the arrival
Firewatch
Outlast 2

IF YOURE REALLY INTO GAMING

Mafia 3
Saints row
Saints row 3
Saints row 4
Skate 3
Forza horizon 2
Forza horizon 4
Witcher 2
The evil within
Sleeping dogs
Quantum break
Superhot
South park games (yes all of them)
Tony hawk pro skater 3+4 remastered
Fifa street 3
Fifa street
Need for speed heat
Need for speed payback
The warriors
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I only like Minecraft survival due to the farming aspect but it's a little too simple and repetitive so I wanna try Factorio or Vintage Story
 
elden ring
skyrim
zelda botw and oot
gta V
baldurs gate
the last of us
bioshock
uncharted 2 and 4
horizon zd and fw
few of the AC games
sekiro
 
MGS series!!!! Death Stranding!!! Souls!!! Bloodborne!!! Batman Arkham!!!!
 
Idk I was bored and made this I only included games I've completed or played the majority of

EVEYONE MUST PLAY ATLEAST ONCE

Witcher 3
Red dead redemption 2
Far cry 3
Bully
Mass effect trilogy
Outlast
Re7
Minecraft
Cyberpunk 2077
Life is strange
Star wars jedi last survivor
Star wars jedi fallen order
Still wakes the deep

HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Re8
Re2
Re3
Black ops 1
Black ops 2
Saints row 2
Mafia 1
Mafia 2
Life is strange 2
Mirrors edge
Slenderman the arrival
Firewatch
Outlast 2

IF YOURE REALLY INTO GAMING

Mafia 3
Saints row
Saints row 3
Saints row 4
Skate 3
Forza horizon 2
Forza horizon 4
Witcher 2
The evil within
Sleeping dogs
Quantum break
Superhot
South park games (yes all of them)
Tony hawk pro skater 3+4 remastered
Fifa street 3
Fifa street
Need for speed heat
Need for speed payback
The warriors
woman who's tapped into gaming???
 
Idk I was bored and made this I only included games I've completed or played the majority of

EVEYONE MUST PLAY ATLEAST ONCE

Witcher 3
Red dead redemption 2
Far cry 3
Bully
Mass effect trilogy
Outlast
Re7
Minecraft
Cyberpunk 2077
Life is strange
Star wars jedi last survivor
Star wars jedi fallen order
Still wakes the deep

HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Re8
Re2
Re3
Black ops 1
Black ops 2
Saints row 2
Mafia 1
Mafia 2
Life is strange 2
Mirrors edge
Slenderman the arrival
Firewatch
Outlast 2

IF YOURE REALLY INTO GAMING

Mafia 3
Saints row
Saints row 3
Saints row 4
Skate 3
Forza horizon 2
Forza horizon 4
Witcher 2
The evil within
Sleeping dogs
Quantum break
Superhot
South park games (yes all of them)
Tony hawk pro skater 3+4 remastered
Fifa street 3
Fifa street
Need for speed heat
Need for speed payback
The warriors
Chads play rust
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top