Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide General Ratios

VisageVirtuoso√

blacksmith of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Some general ratios I think everyone should already know this much but I'm free rn so I'm gonna make them for new user anyways

they are very useful if you wanna gauge how far your from ideal facial anatomy

Here we go

FWHR
( Face width to height ratio)

Calculated by dividing the width of the widest part of your face (bizygos) by the height of the midface (middle of eyebrows to the top of the upper lip) (ideal range is 1.75-2.05)

1990177_1586418663458_measure00.png

Midface ratio

Calculated by distance of the pupils divided by the distance from the middle of the distance between pupils down to the top of the upper lip. ("ideal" range is 0.95-1.15) (0.95-0.99 aren't ideal but they are still ok and are important for understanding the effects lens distortion)

1990178_1586418663458_measure01.png

Es Ratio

Calculated by the distance of the pupils divided by the distance of the widest part of your face (bizygos) (ideal range is 0.45-0.48)
1990180_1586418663458_measure03.png

Philtrum to chin ratio

Calculated by the height of your philtrum (the area between your nose and upper lip) divide with the height of your chin. (ideal is 1:1.8-1:2.75)

IMG_20240506_011501.jpg

Chin to midface ratio:

Calculated by the ratio of the height of your chin divided with the height of your previously mentioned midface. (ideal range is 0.55-0.65)

1990181_1586418663458_measure04.png

That all

IMG_20240430_011047.png
-By yours truly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just finished with my college entrance exam (couple of hours ago)
Now I'm free
gonna chill whole week

over for me exams week is coming up and im retarded
I didn't study
Not single sec for like last 3 week tho
Rotting here or going out with friends that all i have done

But guess what I'd smoked that exam literally r***d that motherfucker jfl
(One of the most hard exam on my dick jfl)

I didn't study
Not single sec for like last 3 week tho
Rotting here or going out with friends that all i have done

But guess what I'd smoked that exam literally r***d that motherfucker jfl
(One of the most hard exam on my dick jfl)
Don't do retarded shii like this tho

I was genuinely contemplating about roping and stuff before exam started even in hall/exam center jfl

Some general ratios I think everyone should already know this much but I'm free rn so I'm gonna make them for new user anyways

Here we go

FWHR

Calculated by dividing the width of the widest part of your face (bizygos) by the height of the midface (middle of eyebrows to the top of the upper lip) (ideal range is 1.75-2.05)

View attachment 29342

Midface ratio

Calculated by distance of the pupils divided by the distance from the middle of the distance between pupils down to the top of the upper lip. ("ideal" range is 0.95-1.15) (0.95-0.99 aren't ideal but they are still ok and are important for understanding the effects lens distortion)

View attachment 29343

Es Ratio

Calculated by the distance of the pupils divided by the distance of the widest part of your face (bizygos) (ideal range is 0.45-0.48)
View attachment 29344

Philtrum to chin ratio

Calculated by the height of your philtrum (the area between your nose and upper lip) divide with the height of your chin. (ideal is 1:1.8-1:2.75)

View attachment 29345

Chin to midface ratio:

Calculated by the ratio of the height of your chin divided with the height of your previously mentioned midface. (ideal range is 0.55-0.65)

View attachment 29346

That all

View attachment 29347
-By yours truly
actually good thread

Here we go

FWHR

View attachment 29342

Midface ratio

View attachment 29343

Es Ratio

View attachment 29344

Philtrum to chin ratio

View attachment 29345

Chin to midface ratio:

View attachment 29346

That all

View attachment 29347
-By yours truly
What did u use to calculate these

What software or app

U r the only respectable narcy pirate other ones are bad and should be banned for good

blud really dropped 3 insane guides on the first day

thank god i have almost perfect midface ratios covering my long philtrum
Good shii ur saved There’s no real surgery for a long midface , and most people that have it -are due to recessed maxilla meaning good indicator ofc a midface lift can reduce midface and but even that, has a high risk of messing up proportions jfl

Good shii ur saved There’s no real surgery for a long midface , and most people that have it -are due to recessed maxilla meaning good indicator ofc a midface lift can reduce midface and but even that, has a high risk of messing up proportions jfl
yeah, ive tought of that, still my philtrum has been shortening a lot since ive started mewing (im 14)
and ive been in fact wondering if this would result in ruining my ratios, and probably it is really so

Back