Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

genioplasty+jaw implant jaw implant in one procedure

pizza-san

Established Member
is a good combo?i will make genioplasty in the next two months ,but i have the option to do the jaw implant together,I saw that there are some materials that do not have bone resorption, that is, permanent,opine about this

Well, if you need both of them, then ofc it is a good combination.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, if you need both of them, then ofc it is a good combination.
I came to the conclusion that I need, if I increase my jaw I will seem more dimorphic, dimorphism is very important

Idk that seems like alot of change to get done at once. Maybe get a genio first and then talk to surgeons about jaw surgery afterwards.

Also I've heard implants aren't the best for looking natural, maybe look into different jaw surgeries you could get instead which don't involve implants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Idk that seems like alot of change to get done at once. Maybe get a genio first and then talk to surgeons about jaw surgery afterwards.

Also I've heard implants aren't the best for looking natural, maybe look into different jaw surgeries you could get instead which don't involve implants.
most of the results I saw searching were good, few were comic, I'm also thinking about correcting my chin first and then thinking about doing

Back