Honestly I don't know how long I can carry on for, nothing has changed, at all. Even though my face has changed quite a bit maybe maybe it still isn't enough. I'm tired. I get no matches, no adds on Snapchat or any other platform, no one trying to get to know me or anything. When I go out I always get ignored and left at the bottom of the bin, everyone else gets approached and these opportunities, even the fat unnattractive chud men are doing better than me, maybe I'm heightpilled or what I don't know, but what I do know is nothing is changing, nothing will, last bit of hope is going. I genuinely don't want to stay in this life as outsider anymore. I just wish I had the bravery to get it other and done with and leave this planet. What is the point in trying anymore