Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Getting a perm

prxnce

Winged Prince
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
314
Solutions
2
Online time
1d 4h
Reputation
388
Guild
Jfl
Getting a perm in an hour. What should I ask for? My hair is like 3 inches past my shoulders, I don't wanna cut it because I feel like if I ask for an inch off everything they'll cut it rlly short. I want it curly but not too curly, would getting it layered then medium rod be good?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top