Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

getting girls

yathxrth

urfavlooksmaxxingedit
found this cool video idk if it works for anyone but feels really genuine

pro tip : be attractive

I’m to scared to ask out my crush for Cherry prom that’s coming up give me some tips to ask her out.😫
yeah, first of all, you have to be drippy so make sure you wear somthing like this

Black Faded Jeans Mens: Tall Travis Faded Black Skinny Jeans – American Tall
Sucor Boys Girls 3D Galaxy Hoodies Kids Outwear Cool Pullover Sweatshirt  Jacket(S,BF Wolf) : Amazon.ca: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Nike Kobe 6 Protro Grinch (2020) Men's - CW2190-300 - US

Then go to her and be yourself !!!!
Bluepill Discord & Slack Emoji

(joke is done just be handsome)

yeah, first of all, you have to be drippy so make sure you wear somthing like this

Black Faded Jeans Mens: Tall Travis Faded Black Skinny Jeans – American Tall
Sucor Boys Girls 3D Galaxy Hoodies Kids Outwear Cool Pullover Sweatshirt  Jacket(S,BF Wolf) : Amazon.ca: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Nike Kobe 6 Protro Grinch (2020) Men's - CW2190-300 - US's - CW2190-300 - US

Then go to her and be yourself !!!!
Bluepill Discord & Slack Emoji

(joke is done just be handsome)
What does the expression be drippy mean? haha I read it several times but I don't know what it is.

What does the expression be drippy mean? haha I read it several times but I don't know what it is.
drippy is someon who has drip
drip= Where does drip come from? If you have the drip, it means you have swagger, especially in how you look. You're hot. You're cool. You're on point.

Im obviously joking in this one btw

just be confident brah

just take a shower