- Joined
- Sep 17, 2024
- Messages
- 6,611
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 7d 17h
- Reputation
- 20,097
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My toesI don’t get it
Wait whose toes are those
let me lickMy toes
Mine obvWait whose toes are those
Ur a girl?My toes
are u ltb or mtbMine obv
Htbare u ltb or mtb
MINEOmg whose toes are those![]()
Omg really..Htb
MINE
Htb? We can do great things you and IHtb
MINE
That’s you? lolYou were supposed to say gigastacy n***a fuck yoh back stabbing Peruvian monkey
LiarI posted ts at gunpoint
Ur true eve in my heartYou were supposed to say gigastacy n***a fuck yoh back stabbing Peruvian monkey
Not at allThat’s you? lol
you’re true Adam in my eyes. Come to United States I’ll get you green cardUr true eve in my heart
Yes... maybe not mine... but... that kind of mine... hehe~~Omg really..
Im just a cuck nowyou’re true Adam in my eyes. Come to United States I’ll get you green card
Come tu peru I have a llamayou’re true Adam in my eyes. Come to United States I’ll get you green card
Aww my babyYes... maybe not mine... but... that kind of mine... hehe~~
I told you we will all love eachother and have an orgy baby girlIm just a cuck now
Including me?I told you we will all love eachother and have an orgy baby girl
No I don’t want an ogre childI told you we will all love eachother and have an orgy baby girl
Who invited youIncluding me?
booking my flightCome tu peru I have a llama
No you called me mid get offIncluding me?
Not white enough.
Why do you not like pretty white toes?please shoot me in the back of my head
Ur MTB? Thats above average prettyNo you called me mid get off
Pretty white toesFuck am I looking at
Mtb is average to me idcUr MTB? Thats above average pretty
Your llama is very white she just dirty... I'm the brown t50 bottom llamaNot white enough.
Deffo got some sort of tismPretty white toes
T50 it’s overYour llama is very white she just dirty... I'm the brown t50 bottom llama
Im T40 babeT50 it’s over![]()
I’ve been saving this no one listens to me because I’m pretty see PROVING MY POINT FROM MY OTHER THREAD n*****sDeffo got some sort of tism
It’s okay babe I love youIm T40 babe