- Joined
- Jul 28, 2025
- Messages
- 5,351
- Solutions
- 5
- Reputation
- 13,494
Really
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really
What’s with the switch up n***a you were just calling me a stupid bitchMess gets it![]()
That’s criminal let’s get married then ok?
YesThat’s criminal let’s get married then ok?
and a half, don't dissuade her from meeting her knight in shining armour.Nani hes 12 marry me instead
Shhhhh you’re ruining the group goon sesh I’m doing with messWhat’s with the switch up n***a you were just calling me a stupid bitch
Shut upShhhhh you’re ruining the group goon sesh I’m doing with mess
Real real love story?and a half, don't dissuade her from meeting her knight in shining armour.
Real real love story?
Anakin type shitand a half, don't dissuade her from meeting her knight in shining armour.
I love Star Wars
Bro I JUST said that lmao
Hmm I think you two just need to get togetherBro I JUST said that lmao![]()
I love Star Wars
Are u the one in the pic
Yay that’s so cute I want
do you claim this to be proof?@hardcapped do you like my feet bitch
I want you in my lifeYay that’s so cute I want
Yes honeyAre u the one in the pic
WhyI want you in my life
SureWhat about Dexter costume who likes Dexter View attachment 148301
Because u are perfect
You’re not enthusiastic enough bye NEXTSure
Girl I’m the most hated foid on .comBecause u are perfect
You’re not enthusiastic enough bye NEXT
Shut up
But I love youGirl I’m the most hated foid on .com
Wow that’s so cute I luv you tooBut I love you
I like that
thank youI LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!! :3333
End my suffering right
All threads including me get so much slop I’m reviving the forum girlBro shut up why 4 pages on this shit
But youre doing it on the wrong threadAll threads including me get so much slop I’m reviving the forum girl
Would u take my khhv statusWow that’s so cute I luv you too
Please be graceful okBut youre doing it on the wrong thread
I’m khhv myself okWould u take my khhv status
IamPlease be graceful ok
U aren'tI’m khhv myself ok
How would you know that boyU aren't
I’m crying u funny made me cackleI have never seen this n***a being so verbose in my life
Go on cutecel
@RRM @salchipapa vouch for meNO. You can look from outside the window with the curtain halfway shut
I got dnrd, but I've gotta cheer on my boy @returnofthecutecelI have never seen this n***a being so verbose in my life
Go on cutecel