- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
Because u showed your ex here.How would you know that boy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Because u showed your ex here.How would you know that boy
Doesn’t mean I touched broBecause u showed your ex here.
Why do you use the n word if u aren't a n***aI have never seen this n***a being so verbose in my life
Go on cutecel
Good questionWhy do you use the n word if u aren't a n***a
Who saidWhy do you use the n word if u aren't a n***a
Great toesIt’s okay babe I love you
Thank you babyGreat toes
Is that because he was curry?Doesn’t mean I touched bro
Are you retarded? I’m quite literally blackWhy do you use the n word if u aren't a n***a
Me and you’ve seen me RRMWho said
I haveMe and you’ve seen me RRM
But do u have dreads?Are you retarded? I’m quite literally black
n***a what? What does that have to do with anything?But do u have dreads?
Idkn***a what? What does that have to do with anything?
f****t KysBump
Let him cookf****t Kys
How old are you? Could u rate mef****t Kys
Bump pm bumpLet him cook
17How old are you? Could u rate me