Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

GIO SCOTTI IS 16!!!

Everyone that I asked thinks that she’s in her twenties and is suprised when I tell them she’s sixteen. I didn’t believe it myself. She’s only one year older than me, which makes me fucking depressed that she’s only one year older than my gf (I'm 15).
(This is for all the n*****s over 18 that simp for her)

Attachments

• IMG_9031.jpeg
    IMG_9031.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 9
Everyone that I asked thinks that she’s in her twenties and is suprised when I tell them she’s sixteen. I didn’t believe it myself. She’s only one year older than me, which makes me f*****g depressed that she’s only one year older than my gf (I'm 15).
(This is for all the n*****s over 18 that simp for her) she is hot

who tf cares. 16 legal in much of america. And i also don't even know who the person in the OP is. And nobody, be they 15 or be they 40 probably have a chance with her anyway