Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Give me tips

Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
387
Online time
1d 22h
Reputation
558
Location
Austria
Instagram: Ashsweirdlife
Idk what to do. I’m in a calorie deficit, I’m trying to loose weight. I’m working on getting my brows thicker but I still look brutally ugly. So pls help me. First pic is with make up, others are with out
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1793.webp
    IMG_1793.webp
    504.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1789.webp
    IMG_1789.webp
    862.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1788.webp
    IMG_1788.webp
    919.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1787.webp
    IMG_1787.webp
    873.7 KB · Views: 22
take the makeup off then sm1 will rate u r****d
 
big ass forehead
 
its not high tho u have a recessed mandible and chin but if u didnt cover up infras nice undereyes
 
Idk what to do. I’m in a calorie deficit, I’m trying to loose weight. I’m working on getting my brows thicker but I still look brutally ugly. So pls help me. First pic is with make up, others are with out
wear hair down to cover your mandible with your hair from the side to hide your non existent ramus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top