Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL gooks: the lowest IQ looksminers

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
imagine paying someone thousands of dollars to cut away your jaw HAHAHAHAHAHA
2 NUKES WASNT ENOUGH. f*****g DIPSHITS

37-0420de9d77.jpg
cheekbone-reduction.jpg
4%2B%25282%2529.jpg
1436165713914_934.jpg
e27b3bde177e15a3a23d6e353f7d18d0.jpg

no wonder these small boned twink fags are all perma virgins in the west. cant wait for natural selection to take its course on these recessed iq dogs

SlipperyFlatBluetonguelizard-small.gif
giphy.gif

they fuckin dumb asf. no wonder they look femenine

asian beauty standards are f****d up. the second one went from looking like a man to looking like a 11 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet. what a f*****g shame

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
asian beauty standards are f****d up. the second one went from looking like a man to looking like a 11 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet. what a f*****g shame
she looks un-fuckable in either. she should have put the money towards buying some thick and sturdy rope

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

WHAT THE f**k WHY DO THEY SHAVE AWAY BONES??? BEING GAY ALIEN SKULLED IS IDEAL IN EAST? I DONT UNDERSTAND? AM I A OGRE TO THEM WITH MY LITTLE BONES?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The first one really needed it, the others are just retarded.
she did because shes a foid but theres also a lot of retarded guys in the west being convinced by jews to get botox into their masseters to make them smaller which is insanely low IQ

im a cel until i ascend idc negrid
t. attention whore

go suck a cock fakecel attention whore, you know what you look like

all goodlooking people know theyre good looking and all ugly fucks know theyre ugly fucks

keep oribiting him and giving him attention your handicapped baboon, he knows what he looks like just ignore his cries for attention
keep oribiting me and giving me attention your handicapped baboon, i know he knows what he looks like just ignore me

keep oribiting me and giving me attention your handicapped baboon, i know he knows what he looks like just ignore me
i see you have abandonment issues after @Neo stopped talking to you because you're severely autistic

i'll let you suck his dick, i know you're looking for a new owner to dominate you

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
i see you have abandonment issues after @Neo stopped talking to you because you're severely autistic

i'll let you suck his dick, i know you're looking for a new owner to dominate you
You of all ppl can't talk about "abandonment issues/domination" low iq liar!!!
Constantly trying to get a reaction out of @Berzerk JFL! Dude @Pendejo just ignore Nick gurr. He is a total nutjob with homo tendencies........not to mention his bipolar nature SMH

Back