Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Got scammed out of my reta so I'm jumping into 350mg of test c and 25mg of anavar instead...

Higher than my first cycle

Was it a CN seller for Reta?

I finally got one of my packs after 2 reships but they only sent half
 
Higher than my first cycle

Was it a CN seller for Reta?

I finally got one of my packs after 2 reships but they only sent half
it was some dickhead from LA that i met on telegram.... i bought from him then the shipping company reached out asking for "insurance" in bitcoin... i found this credible site on meso Rx for the test and anavar at least
 
Nice bro good luck I’m on 400 test 210 eq adding var of anadrol soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top