Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Got some compliments on my new fragrence

Nihilus

Ϫ Dark God Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
so 2 girls ( htb and stacylite ) both of them complimented my fragrance , its called AVIATOR and for some reason i cant find it on the internet
ive been complimented on my looks before , but the fragrance thing is new
it just began buddy boyos

so 2 girls ( htb and stacylite ) both of them complimented my fragrance , its called AVIATOR and for some reason i cant find it on the internet
i have a theory that they hide the most high quality products from the internet. the capitalists want to shrinkflation people's expectations.

for example a few weeks ago i went on Scamazon and i bought a pair of speakers people said was good, but it was actually trash. And most of the youtube videos giving "reviews" are all literally robots or some normies that act like robots.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i have a theory that they hide the most high quality products from the internet. the capitalists want to shrinkflation people's expectations.

for example a few weeks ago i went on Scamazon and i bought a pair of speakers people said was good, but it was actually trash. And most of the youtube videos giving "reviews" are all literally robots or some normies that act like robots.
real tbh

ive been complimented on my looks before , but the fragrance thing is new
it just began buddy boyos
Ever been complimented on any other fragrances ? People compliment anything from good looking individuals. The fact you were receiving compliments prior based on your look invalidates the authenticity of this

read a couple of your posts you're both autistic and a severe schizo

• Staff
Ever been complimented on any other fragrances ? People compliment anything from good looking individuals. The fact you were receiving compliments prior based on your look invalidates the authenticity of this
No this is the first time

read a couple of your posts you're both autistic and a severe schizo
shrinkflation is real and a lot of reviews are fake. are you a shill

here are the top "reviews" on youtube

if u can't tell these are bots/ normies that act the same as bots u are a bot

• Staff
shrinkflation is real and a lot of reviews are fake. are you a shill

here are the top "reviews" on youtube

if u can't tell these are bots/ normies that act the same as bots u are a bot
yea bro , he works at the CIA