Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Growth hormone maxing

Chad1212

5’7 chadlite
Iam 5’7 15yo guy

Iam thinking about using 20-40mg of mk-667,CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP 2

Can someone help me with this?

Why dont you use CJC No Dac instead? If i am not wrong it is cheaper.

Also whats the reason you didnt include an AI?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The desire to f**k Twinks is the trademark characteristic of a high T man, son.
Bro....
Having any thoughts about trans people except beating the shit out of them is low T
Even supporting them means that you have two digit testosterone level

Having any thoughts about trans people except beating the shit out of them
But what if I f**k them while bruising them and breaking their bones at the same time, man?
Even supporting them means that you have two digit testosterone level
Supporting MtF Trannies = More cute Femboys on my dick.

But what if I f**k them while bruising them and breaking their bones at the same time, man?

Supporting MtF Trannies = More cute Femboys on my dick.
You really have some issues

You really want to put your small pp into a guy that gets testosterone mogged by average female

Let's see if you still flap your gob about size when it's penetrating your untouched boy pussy, son.
This is the reason I prefer .co and .me over this site

They ban faggots on spot

This is the reason I prefer .co and .me over this site

They ban faggots on spot
I wonder why, perhaps because they are getting their sexuality challenged by them?

1588450906705.png

Lel at the spelling mistake xd

Only reason you prefer femboys is because you cant get yourself an actual female
You're in the same boat as me son, both you and I are 5'7. Good luck getting a Toilet to see you as anything else but a child at that height.

Iam 5’7 15yo guy

Iam thinking about using 20-40mg of mk-667,CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP 2

Can someone help me with this?

You're just 15 man I don't think you need to take these chemicals...you'll maybe gain a couple of inches over the years just doin nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: Rei

Back