need me a serious guide on how to build a thick neck with exercises and ideal volume and intensity for them and also dietary plans to maximize them to the root level
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
neck extension and curls. Tbh I train them like any other muscle, just with higher reps and lighter weight to avoid injury. Still have to train hard to grow.need me a serious guide on how to build a thick neck with exercises and ideal volume and intensity for them and also dietary plans to maximize them to the root level
open minded without the means to burn moneyHow open minded are you?
I was making a gay jokeopen minded without the means to burn money
foid evil might as wellI was making a gay joke
Train it like any other muscle, muscle is muscle.need me a serious guide on how to build a thick neck with exercises and ideal volume and intensity for them and also dietary plans to maximize them to the root level
I tried but not notable achievements, I can curl 15kg for like 30 reps slow and controlled and my form is good I have checked it time to timeJust train it