- Joined
- Sep 23, 2024
- Messages
- 5,443
- Online time
- 5d 2h
- Reputation
- 10,860
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
5‘2? Bro no amount of growth can fix this anymoreMeasured myself around a week ago I think I was 5'2 but now it appears I could be 5'3.
It's most likely better posture but hey every inch counts I guess.
Here is a clear photo5‘2? Bro no amount of growth can fix this anymore
Idk yeah that's why I'm thinking it's better posture revealing ture height1 inch difference ?? Seems huge in one week
doesn’t matter, it’s already over height wiseHere is a clear photo
I got that tbhdoesn’t matter, it’s already over height wise
Tbh I'd rather be the 4'7 dude at my gym because at least that's legal short status people won't often make fun of you being that short they just see it as diagnosed disabiltydoesn’t matter, it’s already over height wise
I'ma get into witchcraft brew a potion next day I'm 6'4doesn’t matter, it’s already over height wise
Honestly even if I'm a full 5'3 posture increase I'm still gonna be cooked even if I was a true 9/10 low tier adam if still be cookedu r done growing, bud
Tbh it's not bad tough when people firsteet me they assume I'm like 5'4.5 or 5'5 not 5'3 usallyHonestly even if I'm a full 5'3 posture increase I'm still gonna be cooked even if I was a true 9/10 low tier adam if still be cooked