Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guys is this growth

Deleted Member 44008

turnthistvoff
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
5,443
Online time
5d 2h
Reputation
10,860
Measured myself around a week ago I think I was 5'2 but now it appears I could be 5'3.

It's most likely better posture but hey every inch counts I guess.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250727_170629_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20250727_170629_HDR~2.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20250802_041756_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20250802_041756_HDR~2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 22
Measured myself around a week ago I think I was 5'2 but now it appears I could be 5'3.

It's most likely better posture but hey every inch counts I guess.
5‘2? Bro no amount of growth can fix this anymore
 
doesn’t matter, it’s already over height wise
Tbh I'd rather be the 4'7 dude at my gym because at least that's legal short status people won't often make fun of you being that short they just see it as diagnosed disabilty
 
Honestly even if I'm a full 5'3 posture increase I'm still gonna be cooked even if I was a true 9/10 low tier adam if still be cooked
Tbh it's not bad tough when people firsteet me they assume I'm like 5'4.5 or 5'5 not 5'3 usally
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top