Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Gymmaxxing, first SARMs Cycle Results

Hi, everyone. I'm doing this post to document my first SARMs cycle results. To give a bit of context i have been a complete sendentary for multiple years before starting this transformation but I’ve weight trained in the past and have done a lot of sports until covid hit (I’ve done boxing for 5 years, rugby XV, and mma) and I knew how to train pretty optimally and hard. Something to consider is that I may have above average genetics.

I started at 75kg (165lbs) for 1m82 (6foot) at around 15-17% Bodyfat, my arm measurement was 33cm (13 inches).

Protocol
Compound used Lgd 4033
Week 1 and 2 : 5mg a day to assess tolerability
Week 3 to 8 : 10mg a day.
Week 4 to 8 : 20mg of tamoxifen citrate (nolva) to combat suppression and restore normal hpta fonction at the end of the cycle.

Results
I’ve put on about 4-5kg (9-11)lbs of lean mass.
Arm size got to 37cm (14,5inches) and I stayed at the same body fat.

No feelings of suppression, tamoxifen was enought for me to keep the lights on as to speak and keep testosterone and estrogen in a resonable enought range not to feel like shit.

No bloating noticed, no real mental effects noticed it just made me progress 3-4 times quicker and I added about 20kg (45lbs) on all of my compounds lift with the form of the lifts getting significantly better and more controlled with fuller range of motion.

For more details on my SARMs transformation got check my article :

Feel free to ask me any question you want.

Hi, everyone. I'm doing this post to document my first SARMs cycle results. To give a bit of context i have been a complete sendentary for multiple years before starting this transformation but I’ve weight trained in the past and have done a lot of sports until covid hit (I’ve done boxing for 5 years, rugby XV, and mma) and I knew how to train pretty optimally and hard. Something to consider is that I may have above average genetics.

I started at 75kg (165lbs) for 1m82 (6foot) at around 15-17% Bodyfat, my arm measurement was 33cm (13 inches).

Protocol
Compound used Lgd 4033
Week 1 and 2 : 5mg a day to assess tolerability
Week 3 to 8 : 10mg a day.
Week 4 to 8 : 20mg of tamoxifen citrate (nolva) to combat suppression and restore normal hpta fonction at the end of the cycle.

Results
I’ve put on about 4-5kg (9-11)lbs of lean mass.
Arm size got to 37cm (14,5inches) and I stayed at the same body fat.

No feelings of suppression, tamoxifen was enought for me to keep the lights on as to speak and keep testosterone and estrogen in a resonable enought range not to feel like shit.

No bloating noticed, no real mental effects noticed it just made me progress 3-4 times quicker and I added about 20kg (45lbs) on all of my compounds lift with the form of the lifts getting significantly better and more controlled with fuller range of motion.

For more details on my SARMs transformation got check my article :

Feel free to ask me any question you want.
Have you considered injecting? Or starting with some orals like Var?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you considered injecting? Or starting with some orals like Var?
I’ve considered anything under the sun. The problem with Test or AAS in general is that I didn’t feel comfortable ordering from UGLs, because they are known to put a lot of toxic solvents in their oil. I would rather take SARMs from sources that are well established and known for providing quality and 3rd party tested batches, even though there is less research on these compounds. If I would of had access to pharma grade testosterone, I would have definitely started with that instead.