sub5slayermaxtc
Member
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2026
- Messages
- 55
- Online time
- 4h 57m
- Reputation
- 47
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im shit posting on nearly every post I make dont take it seriously I have a wonderful gf and friends lmaobro women dont care much abt looks
you need to approach them as freinds
and be a good person
gotta peep the tag for the postfrom my experince i think just be an interesting and good person
wkey yeais it cause of how I look
bro no he said he has a gf and freindslo
wkey yea
the hypergamy shit is partially bs I ain gl gng I used to be even uglier and bagged bad bitches you js gotta have game and inhib, I got a girl rnlo
wkey yea
YES IVE BEEN SAYING THAT BRUHthe hypergamy shit is partially bs I ain gl gng I used to be even uglier and bagged bad bitches you js gotta have game and inhib, I got a girl rn
wait whats inhibthe hypergamy shit is partially bs I ain gl gng I used to be even uglier and bagged bad bitches you js gotta have game and inhib, I got a girl rn
exactly type shit people like to segregate shit between men and women, treat women like shit and act like loser incels, then get surprised when nobody wants to be w them likeYES IVE BEEN SAYING THAT BRUH
AND HYPERGAMY GOES BOTH WAYS
Yo I see a girl in the video larpppppI am balding khhv and cant make any friends or find girlfriend, is it cause of how I look or just the creepy stare I give women. smh, im so angry at hypergamy
havent even hung out with a woman in forever
inhibition is your social ability to let yourself act freely or suppress your thoughts, people w high inhib are usually anxious and people w low inhib are usually calm and relaxed. having lower inhibition makes socialization easy, some people take drugs for it (mainly gaba based ones as your gaba is what regulates your anxiety such as xans, pregabalin, gabapentin, and alcohol)wait whats inhib
thats jus my hg i have a gf i hop on here high asf shitpost and giggle at the replies, peep the tag on the postYo I see a girl in the video larppppp
ohhhhinhibition is your social ability to let yourself act freely or suppress your thoughts, people w high inhib are usually anxious and people w low inhib are usually calm and relaxed. having lower inhibition makes socialization easy, some people take drugs for it (mainly gaba based ones as your gaba is what regulates your anxiety such as xans, pregabalin, gabapentin, and alcohol)
bro can u fucking tecah the teenage boys this plsexactly type shit people like to segregate shit between men and women, treat women like shit and act like loser incels, then get surprised when nobody wants to be w them like![]()
I try bro tiktok brainrot is just murdering people and going in BP communities instead of what looksmaxxing is meant to be is only gonna fuck you over, looksmaxxing should be about healthily getting your ideal physique and developing healthy social relationships not hopping on tren deca eq superdrol test and anavar then looking withered by the time youre in your late 20s and resenting women and being unloved, just do it healthier. I'd love to post some guides and rants on here might start a YouTube channel js talking about these types of topics lmk if you'd be interestedbro can u fucking tecah the teenage boys this pls
yes pls that wld be coolI try bro tiktok brainrot is just murdering people and going in BP communities instead of what looksmaxxing is meant to be is only gonna fuck you over, looksmaxxing should be about healthily getting your ideal physique and developing healthy social relationships not hopping on tren deca eq superdrol test and anavar then looking withered by the time youre in your late 20s and resenting women and being unloved, just do it healthier. I'd love to post some guides and rants on here might start a YouTube channel js talking about these types of topics lmk if you'd be interested
yeahyeah suck my dick gang i dont give no fucks you sad and get no playyes pls that wld be cool
ur allowed to start a podcast HAHAH
??? huh what bitch u just fucking askedyeahyeah suck my dick gang i dont give no fucks you sad and get no play
keep chirpin lil birdie, get a bag up??? huh what bitch u just fucking asked
also im fucking with you my bad I troll too much on here??? huh what bitch u just fucking asked
no ill intentalso im fucking with you my bad I troll too much on here
TRANSCENDING the gameim so fucking guillible istg i always fall for the stupidesnt shi
HOWEVER i dont loose aura
bc no one here knows me irl
heh
trancsending the game
FINE BITCHTRANSCENDING the game
HELL YUHHHHFINE BITCH
TRANSCENDING THE GAME
im also a 17 year old khhvI am balding khhv and cant make any friends or find girlfriend, is it cause of how I look or just the creepy stare I give women. smh, im so angry at hypergamy
havent even hung out with a woman in forever
im larping my apologiesim also a 17 year old khhv
not balding tho, i have the best hair genetics ever heh
always these fakecels manim larping my apologiesi can put you onto game tho, you can pull without having high psl or smv that applies more to impact purely sexual relationships

Just say that no e-huzz wants you broand the people dating eachother here is also suifuel for me![]()