Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hair Advice

unkownman

Yo wsp guys I'm 15 all my life ive been insecure bout my hair and my BIG ass for head I hate it. I've been going buzz cut for couple years now and yeah I look good but my face fat rly ruins it so in the meantime I'm losing weight I'm growing out my hair. But as u can see that ain't working too well mso do u guys got any tips on how I should style it or what would fit me? My face shape is kinda oval rn cuz yeah I got face fat that's why I blurred like half my face 😭 hopefully y'all can still give me tips.
1000055535.png

even though I can’t see the 2 thirds of your face, it looks like the top 3rd is very unbalanced. Honestly there isn’t even a surgery that comes to mind to fix this, just maybe really beefing up your jaw and cheekbones to balance things out more.

I’d say try a fringe or something that covers your forehead

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
even though I can’t see the 2 thirds of your face, it looks like the top 3rd is very unbalanced. Honestly there isn’t even a surgery that comes to mind to fix this, just maybe really beefing up your jaw and cheekbones to balance things out more.

I’d say try a fringe or something that covers your for

I’d say try a fringe or something that covers your foreheafringe it is then