So I got my head hit on the mirror and shards went inside the back of my head when I was 10, the hair isn't growing on the part that was hit and the overall my hair has gotten thin, what can I do.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I did, had the operation done, hair never grew at that place broYou go to the doctors, fucking moron
Should've said that, answers still the sameI did, had the operation done, hair never grew at that place bro
It could be genetic or stress related see a dermatologistand the overall my hair has gotten thin
Thanks alotHome remedies or treatments for that small wound area are ineffective because there are no follicles left the only intervention is a hair transplant
It could be genetic or stress related see a dermatologist
Minoxidil is ineffective in areas where scar tissue has formed and the roots have been completely destroyedI went to him way back, he suggested minoxidil, there was no result
OhhMinoxidil is ineffective in areas where scar tissue has formed and the roots have been completely destroyed