Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hair

Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
387
Online time
1d 22h
Reputation
558
Location
Austria
Instagram: Ashsweirdlife
So I have an hair appointment tomorrow and you just wanna show you my inspo. I’ll get my hair brown again and I wanna cut bangs, I already had bangs but I want them fuller now. I’ll sho you a pic from now and the Inspo pic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1864.webp
    IMG_1864.webp
    147.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1806.webp
    IMG_1806.webp
    268.9 KB · Views: 15
So I have an hair appointment tomorrow and you just wanna show you my inspo. I’ll get my hair brown again and I wanna cut bangs, I already had bangs but I want them fuller now. I’ll sho you a pic from now and the Inspo pic
idk id get a mod cut or flow but thats js me
 
So I have an hair appointment tomorrow and you just wanna show you my inspo. I’ll get my hair brown again and I wanna cut bangs, I already had bangs but I want them fuller now. I’ll sho you a pic from now and the Inspo pic
bangs sit completely different depending on whether your hairline is straight or has a widows peak, thats what decides if they look full or split down the middle. Other than that you can just do texturing with products or a diffuser. bring a photo of the cut on someone with your hairline, not just the colour
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top