Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Haircut suggestions

Anon543

Never really been satisfied with how my hair looked, looking for suggestions on what would suit my face shape. Pics are current/recent hair (I usually either have a side part or just kinda slicking my hair back)

Attachments

• 548A62C7-951A-4CAA-A4A5-DC636DDA2038.jpeg
    548A62C7-951A-4CAA-A4A5-DC636DDA2038.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0351.jpeg
    IMG_0351.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never really been satisfied with how my hair looked, looking for suggestions on what would suit my face shape. Pics are current/recent hair (I usually either have a side part or just kinda slicking my hair back)

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpeg
    IMG_0777.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 12
With your face and that hairline, you could get away with pretty much any haircut honestly (even a buzzcut, so that's saying a lot)

I like your current hairstyle though

its so over 😭

Sir, please stop talking about your haircut.