Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please stop asking for suggestions on which haircut to get.

David

KRAFT POWER STRENGTHHH
To achieve a hairstyle that suits you best, it is crucial to understand your face shape and the texture of your hair. You can determine your face shape through TikTok filters or by seeking advice from a professional stylist. Once you have identified your face shape, you can then explore various hairstyles that flatter your features. Additionally, it is essential to factor in your hair type, whether it's straight, wavy, curly, or coily, as it determines the haircuts that work best for you. By considering both your face shape and hair type, you can find the perfect hairstyle that enhances your natural beauty and boosts your confidence. In case you missed it, I wanted to let you know that I've created a thread dedicated to discussing the factors to consider when purchasing shampoo for different hair types.

1705331238705.png

Hope this helped you :chad:

: David

+ use printerest to find hairstyles
(ty tvhd i didnt see i wrote is so shit)

Last edited:
They want personal advice

Muh face shape is bs for hair advice
You're forgetting that phenos, hair types and facial features exist.