Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hairmaxxing

Haircut suggestions:

• Four—five all-around with a tapered finish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic taper and something military long

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

God

Banned
what haircut, syle, and product (or type; i.e., mate, none, etc) should I get? I've been growing it out for some while now, and I'm going out to this real nice barber; £30 $37 a a cut.

the only rules I have are: it has to be up and/or back (never down), and it has to have some sort of taper finish, faded or not. Idk what to do with the top tbh, but I'm not covering my hairline as long as I have it.

it's worth noting, that, when I slick back and whatnot, I either use a matte product or not, and twist my hair and lock it into place, after towel drying after a shower, blow-dry (always cold), and let my hair set in the day; if I need to add some volume, I push and rube my hair hard, pull up, and it usually adds volume 100% of the time, and the product helps it stick—I never use too much product or too strong of a hold because then it wouldn't look all-natural. when I do classic styles, I don't like it to be too clean because then it looks gay af imo, but if you like ot that way, you do you; I ain't going to send you to hell for it.

I also added a poll for some haircuts that I'm thinking of getting already.

I think my jaw looks ok, but I'm getting surgery to correct the overbite anyhow.
ok isnt even close to being enough sorry boyo

women only take 50cm width jaws nowadays

of course you're trolling. you should know, that, a symmetrical haircut only makes the face's asymmetricies glow. plus, any parting type haircut is gay af.
who said its gotta be symmetrical, just cover your forehead with hair ngl thats what i do

over for me when i go down the road on my bike with no hat and my norwood is visible

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
who said its gotta be symmetrical, just cover your forehead with hair ngl thats what i do

over for me when i go down the road on my bike with no hat and my norwood is visible
anyone who gets those types of haircut, imo, are pussies self-conscious about their hairline's and forehead, and such; it's like when girls hide their imperfections with make up.

anyone who gets those types of haircut, imo, are pussies self-conscious about their hairline's and forehead, and such; it's like when girls hide their imperfections with make up.
keep crying for me f****t i wake up and my hair is already done while you spend 20 minutes in the mirror trying to get it right by applying 100 different hair products

go cope on the alpha m channel if youre this low iq

keep crying for me f****t i wake up and my hair is already done while you spend 20 minutes in the mirror trying to get it right by applying 100 different hair products

go cope on the alpha m channel if youre this low iq
me crying? you're the one who took offense to my opinion. I don't even use product, I even stated in the original post up above; I blow dry it back into place after a morning shower, twist everything into place, and nothing more.

women only take 50cm width jaws nowadays
you have to understand it isn't the jawline that counts, it's how upswung and forward grown your maxila is, which gives the illusion of a big jaw, because all that's happening when you mew is the mandible shifting into place.

>comes here to looksmax
>bashes people for trying to hide imperfections and cheating their genetics

Seems legit
there's a difference with confronting your imperfections then solving them, and hiding it altogether. that's like saying you shouldn't address your life falling apart and drink away instead; escapism is never a permanent, people.

I came here to EXPAND my genetic potential, just as Castro does.

you have to understand it isn't the jawline that counts, it's how upswung and forward grown your maxila is, which gives the illusion of a big jaw, because all that's happening when you mew is the mandible shifting into place.
A long mandible can make up for a large gonial angle as long as it’s not too big

Reactions: God
keep replying to me i didnt read a single word of your replies

keep replying to me i didnt read a single word of your replies
of course you didn't—you're an irrational cunt, and that's why you took my generalized opinion as a personal attack and that's only why you chose to attack me—it's only expected from you. I'm not even writing for you to read, I'm writing for the people reading.

there's a difference with confronting your imperfections then solving them, and hiding it altogether. that's like saying you shouldn't address your life falling apart and drink away instead; escapism is never a permanent, people.

Ok but for most people, hiding imperfections is much more feasible than tackling them
Take leg lengthening for example, you’re tackling manletism head on, but it costs a lot of money and is a detriment to your health. Hiding your manletism by height frauding with height insoles is much more convenient. Morally you’re right, but who gives a shit about morals when we’ve been f****d over by genetics and society

Ok but for most people hiding imperfections is much more feasible than tackling them
Take leg lengthening for example, you’re tackling manletism head on, but it costs a lot of money and is a detriment to your health. Hiding your manletism by height frauding with height insoles is much more convenient
or there are somethings you have to accept and learn you can't change, and this goes beyond just looksmaxxing; it's a hard thing to do, but after you learn that there's no such thing as control, you can just live happy and honestly by not get angry at trying then failing or living a lie.

COPE

I'm already above average; there is no reason for me to come. I'm already proud with what I'm working with, and I'm not going to get surgery just so that I can not look like me lmao. I would get surgery for my nose, however, because of Jewish heritage.

I'm already above average; there is no reason for me to come. I'm already proud with what I'm working with, and I'm not going to get surgery just so that I can not look like me lmao. I would get surgery for my nose, however, because of Jewish heritage.
FKN LOL if you think you are even above average, you're like a sub 4, keep coping till you ROPE!!!:ROFLMAO:

yep, well, I'm not saying I'm PERFECT you just chose to perceive my words like that. I'm just here to get an opinion from you fine people, but you instead told me to cover up my face because of your own imperfections.

yep, well, I'm not saying I'm PERFECT you just chose to perceive my words like that. I'm just here to get an opinion from you fine people, but you instead told me to cover up my face because of your own imperfections.
i suggest wearing a paper bag 24/7 because its over for you

Even ER MOGS you to death!

i suggest wearing a paper bag 24/7 because its over for you
I thought you said you weren't reading what I had to say, f****t.

wdym over? because literally EVERYTHING in the world comes down to appearance for you people? what a sad life you live lol

wdym over? because literally EVERYTHING in the world comes down to appearance for you people? what a sad life you live lol
Then why the f**k are you on this forum, get out of here and keep coping like a loser

i read when i want cunt

laugh1.gif

its all about appearance to everyone. if youre not aware that you yourself have an inherent dislike for ugly people then go rope because you have the self awareness of a foid

gtfo of this site bluepiller

Then why the f**k are you on this forum, get out of here and keep coping like a loser
I'm in the forum to expand my genetic potential just before the age I'm unable to.

I'm in the forum to expand my genetic potential just before the age I'm unable to.
You dumbass, you fail to realize that you need a good foundation for that.

i read when i want cunt

View attachment 1552

its all about appearance to everyone. if youre not aware that you yourself have an inherent dislike for ugly people then go rope because you have the self awareness of a foid

gtfo of this site bluepiller
it's about appearance to everyone, yes, but I'm surrounded by ugly people who literally look up at me. 👀
Ik self-awareness more than all of yous, with all honesty.
bluepiller? I'm a right-libertarian

View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553 View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553View attachment 1553
who's dick am I sucking?

giphy.gif

literally a few weeks ago you were telling me not to have surgery, in my "before and after" thread.
you need a humbling arrogant kid

come over to my house for some ogre dick

literally a few weeks ago you were advising me not to have surgery, in my "before and after" thread.
yeah, cause i thought you knew how retarded you looked, that's why i srsly asked you whether you were having any surgery or not lol!

You need this ...

giphy.gif