Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hairstyle advice

glayu

Hi guys =) I want some advice about my hairstyle. In the last year, I tested 3 or 4 hairstyles, but I really do not like any of them
d5462a74-7cc5-4325-b298-c5b5106f4d5c.jpg
This was my first hairstyle in 2023, a undercut with curls, that was fine, but theres something about it that i dont like
Screenshot_1.png
Then, i used to cut like this; I don't really like it, so i let it grow
Screenshot_2.png
And... it looked like trash for me, so i don't know what hairstyle i should use, someone can give me some advices? Ty guys!

It looks the best in picture 3, grow it out a little and get a flow

IMG_3758.jpeg

Back