Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hard Mewing

michael123

So i cant hold a hard mew all the time, airways small, you know recessed f**k shit blah blah you have heard it 57 different times, so would hard mewing for 5 minutes at a time every hour realisticaly give good, fast results?

So i cant hold a hard mew all the time, airways small, you know recessed f**k shit blah blah you have heard it 57 different times, so would hard mewing for 5 minutes at a time every hour realisticaly give good, fast results?
It took me f*****g months to be able to hardmew 30 minutes at once. Keep continuing

It's a cope.

Just keep your tongue resting on your palate. It is correct oral posture.

If you are less than 15 years old, expect changes, or else expect nothing. You should be mewing because it is the correct way of oral posture.