Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Has anyone here successfully low-inhibmaxxed?

Like @john said, all that matters is being gl. Women find it more attractive when there's a gl guy alone, adds to the 'mystery' or some shit. Makes you look alpha. Forget it if you're ugly as shit, you'll just be seen as a f*****g loser with no friends.
dwayne johnson applaud.gif

inhib is a meme.

I used to be ultra low-inhibition but i repeatedly got myself into embarrassing situations. I’m pretty sure not being mindful about previous actions has left me with a mild form of Tourette’s.

low inhib is just trying to sum up game (and failing) but in a beta cope way.

no that’s just false and low IQ.
I sincerely doubt you’ve attempted to go out of your comfort zone and if you have you had one bad experience and high tailed it now you’re resting on roids to lift your mentality like a magic slayer happy pill
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", same principle, the same amount of bullshittery. Get the f**k outta here with that shit you blue pilled scum.

If I go out and "put myself out there" I'll just get beaten down even more until I'm crippled and resort to suicide due to the amount of EMBARRASSMENT I'd have put myself through like a blue pilled IDIOT would.

inhib is a meme.

I used to be ultra low-inhibition but i repeatedly got myself into embarrassing situations. I’m pretty sure not being mindful about previous actions has left me with a mild form of Tourette’s.

@dohdeep, here f****t.

Just shoot yourself with smaller bullets to build up bullet immunity theory

Reactions: Neo
Just shoot yourself with smaller bullets to build up bullet immunity theory
Yes n****r we get it, it's a hilariously comical f*****g cope which idiots like to bring up.

Makes perfect sense.
No, it doesn't.

If you force yourself to be in situations that you find uncomfortable you will eventually get used to it, especially if you get positive reactions from the other people.

Comparing it to shooting yourself with bullets to develop immunity against bullets is stupid, bullets will always hurt you.

inhib is a meme.

Beta cope way JFL, nobody would call me a beta irl and they never will. Also I dont know any low inhib men who get into embarrassing situations. I know I don’t and I act like a complete cunt irl to everyone. I know I don’t get away with it based on my looks.

What kind of embarrassing situation did you get in? Give me a few examples and I’ll tell you how it would not have been embarrassing for me and I would have turned into a fujny

No, it doesn't.

If you force yourself to be in situations that you find uncomfortable you will eventually get used to it, especially if you get positive reactions from the other people.

Comparing it to shooting yourself with bullets to develop immunity against bullets is stupid, bullets will always hurt you.
Lost cause

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
Lost cause
And you're a f*****g dense idiot.
and I would have turned into a fujny
Yes bro, make a laughing stock out of yourself, that's what true men do!
especially if you get positive reactions from the other people.
But why would you? You could pass since you aren't a deformed manlet, but not others.
If you force yourself to be in situations that you find uncomfortable you will eventually get used to it,
Nah, you'll just wish you hadn't put yourself through all that worthless trouble. Idiotic logic this is.

And you're a f*****g dense idiot.

Yes bro, make a laughing stock out of yourself, that's what true men do!

But why would you? You could pass since you aren't a deformed manlet, but not others.

Nah, you'll just wish you hadn't put yourself through all that worthless trouble. Idiotic logic this is.
Nah I’m neither a dense idiot neither am I an idiot I just have a different opinion than you do JFL

Nah I’m neither a dense idiot neither am I an idiot I just have a different opinion than you do JFL
So? That opinion can be criticized by me in any which way I choose to do so. Either by insulting you or by bringing up other opinions I have which make more sense in MY OPINION.

So? That opinion can be criticized by me in any which way I choose to do so. Either by insulting you or by bringing up other opinions I have which make more sense in MY OPINION.
Damn you really want to make that opinion your personal b***h don’t you

No, it doesn't.

That is the thing for truecels, they will not get positive reactions from other people.
Normies will see them as that jester, who tries to become one of them(pro tip: he will not). Mental scars does not heal with one tablet, it will only numb you from them for a short amount of time. He will wake up in next morning with the same disfigured, recessed face, and happy fairy tale will end.

How many mental breakdowns one can take to develop immunity to it?

ezgif-7-b33758bd6a41.gif

Clearly, it is not such a big problem for you, because you are mentalcel, and only one side of your persona needs improvement. Right?
Be kind to yourself, order Tren.

Attachments

• 1589199631619.png
    1589199631619.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
That is the thing for truecels, they will not get positive reactions from other people.
Normies will see them as that jester, who tries to become one of them(pro tip: he will not). Mental scars does not heal with one tablet, it will only numb you from them for a short amount of time. He will wake up in next morning with the same disfigured, recessed face, and happy fairy tale will end.

How many mental breakdowns one can take to develop immunity to it?

View attachment 12388

Clearly, it is not such a big problem for you, because you are mentalcel, and only one side of your persona needs improvement. Right?
Be kind to yourself, order Tren.
Try listening to Radiohead man

tenor.gif

Nah it’s a good band but I think Muse mogs actually. To cope with life
To cope with life with band named Radiohead, but you think band Muse mogs them actually?
What do you mean by this?
I can not follow what you are trying to tell me, man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Rei
To cope with life with band name Radiohead, but you think band Muse mogs them actually?
What do you mean by this?
I can not follow what you are trying to tell me, man.
I’m just speaking bullshit

Beta cope way JFL, nobody would call me a beta irl and they never will. Also I dont know any low inhib men who get into embarrassing situations. I know I don’t and I act like a complete cunt irl to everyone. I know I don’t get away with it based on my looks.

What kind of embarrassing situation did you get in? Give me a few examples and I’ll tell you how it would not have been embarrassing for me and I would have turned into a fujny
The Looksmaxxing idea of “low inhibition” is beta cope.

No I will not tell you any situations.

I have become more outgoing and confident trough practice which has resulted in me getting a LTR girlfriend that I still date to this day.

Only people who say this does not work are the ones that are not willing to put in the work and would rather believe it's all about looks so there is no point in trying.

I have become more outgoing and confident trough practice which has resulted in me getting a LTR girlfriend that I still date to this day.

Only people who say this does not work are the ones that are not willing to put in the work and would rather believe it's all about looks so there is no point in trying.
Try telling that to some people here they will get angry fast

As in, turned from high inhib, beta b***h, recluse, loner, shut-in spergcel to at least some resemblence of an NT normie? I can't even hold an IRL conversation with a stranger for over a minute, let alone approach a foid I like. I've never been to a house party or dorm party, never went to prom, 18 y/o kissless virgin, and have never drank or smoked weed before.
Ashwaganda