Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Has anyone in this forum actually ascended ?

You aren't ugly
You are pretty
Just don't overhype mewing
the correct position of the tounge aligns the body, symmetry, posture, facial development, effects athletic performance/exercise, attractiveness …have you stepped outside and looked around? MANY are not MEWING. my tounge was sitting crooked in my mouth, sideways infact
because of my scoliosis, now I’m being aligned head to toe. It has not been easy having to hard mew… 3/4 years of my looksmaxxing journey was figuring out how to put it correctly in place symmetrically, this next half of my journey is full blown ascension. Then just mewing till I die. Mewing is life, nose breathing is key

the correct position of the tounge aligns the body, symmetry, posture, facial development, effects athletic performance/exercise, attractiveness …have you stepped outside and looked around? MANY are not MEWING. my tounge was sitting crooked in my mouth, sideways infact
because of my scoliosis, now I’m being aligned head to toe. It has not been easy having to hard mew… 3/4 years of my looksmaxxing journey was figuring out how to put it correctly in place symmetrically, this next half of my journey is full blown ascension. Then just mewing till I die. Mewing is life, nose breathing is key
I figured it out when i was 14

Youre MID MTB pretending to be stacylite and mewing is cope
Idk if this is an insult but My looks aren’t the only masterpiece I’m working on, I’m a model but I’m also an artist,
you’re probably below mid, who knows, where’s your ascension?

Idk if this is an insult but My looks aren’t the only masterpiece I’m working on, I’m a model but I’m also an artist,
you’re probably below mid, who knows, where’s your ascension?
Cope youre not a model becky, what agency are you signed to

I mog you because im HTN and youre MTB

I think i am

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241025_165213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_165213_Chrome.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20241025_165337_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_165337_Gallery.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241025_164633_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164633_Gallery.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20241025_164614_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164614_Gallery.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20241025_164553_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164553_Gallery.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20241025_164543_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164543_Gallery.jpg
    1,005 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241025_164352_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164352_Gallery.jpg
    848 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241025_164334_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164334_Gallery.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241025_164326_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164326_Gallery.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20241025_164300_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_164300_Gallery.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 4
  • d59e71d912a83ea8af04c8fd23964018.jpg
    d59e71d912a83ea8af04c8fd23964018.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cab3533ac2cc9f69b91e241a5dba2089.jpg
    cab3533ac2cc9f69b91e241a5dba2089.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
I have 0 aura
I’m saying start cultivating it, sometimes it’s what we go through/enviorment/peers but percisely throughout it all, it’s who we’re being.
let’s look at @neymar for example, calling me mid, trying his best to insult and hurt me, I can’t be less bothered! , I’ve set my mindset so well I know it’s not personal, I’ve ascended and worked so well on myself that there’s no way on earth I will ever second guess myself. I know that who I am today was a process of change from the inside out, so when I’m getting hate from the outside in I know it’s projections of others inside feelings/mind set
, I’ve cultivated a good spirit and strong mind within myself that has endured so much unspeakable hardship it’s impossible to break, especially with words from randoms on computer screens 🥰🙏 elevate and ascend my friend

I’m saying start cultivating it, sometimes it’s what we go through/enviorment/peers but percisely throughout it all, it’s who we’re being.
let’s look at @neymar for example, calling me mid, trying his best to insult and hurt me, I can’t be less bothered! , I’ve set my mindset so well I know it’s not personal, I’ve ascended and worked so well on myself that there’s no way on earth I will ever second guess myself. I know that who I am today was a process of change from the inside out, so when I’m getting hate from the outside in I know it’s projections of others inside feelings/mind set
, I’ve cultivated a good spirit and strong mind within myself that has endured so much unspeakable hardship it’s impossible to break, especially with words from randoms on computer screens 🥰🙏 elevate and ascend my friend
Also, having zero aura is impossible. Your aura is either something notable or not, you have conscious control to elevate your energy, and literally shine

Im not insulting you ur literally MTB lmao

Actually you are a good girl if u dont say aura aura aura inner light energy
Not trying to overcompensate for anything by preaching the truth. I preach it because I see many are dull today. And I too was depressed for a long time. It’s a need that others are unable to achieve, so if I can figure it out I will definitely be a guide post for those wanting to improve. And I am, my friends and I are all ascending together. Our lives influencing beauty and greatness, impacting all we meet and reverberating in all we do. It’s gods work tbh, which we are all made in the image of, but if we don’t understand our innate divinity how may we ascend? That’s the premise. Looksmaxxing and aura and vibe is a trend that set from up above for a greater purpose. For us to be great beings evolving in quantum speed, for we are not just the 3D physical body but a soul that is multidimensional, with a supercomputer of a brain that holds latent capacity still uncharted. But one step for mankind I say. And that begins first in the mind. Because if you can’t believe or see yourself doing the thing and being the person you desire, there’s less of a chance of it fulfilling.

Im not insulting you ur literally MTB lmao
See the whole “it mtbb htb” thing is a limited perspective, a lower understanding, a cap on the potential of people, archetypes is a more accurate way to discern physical appearance.
putting people into limited categories based on physical attributes alone is undermining who they really are as a person, you can say these things but ones mind, energy, reality, works, creativity, understanding, intelligence and overall contribution to the world, how they effect their environment and affect their peers is a thing higher than limited physical categories of subforums of people who are idek what sometimes lol,

I’m just here to talk about my ascension and how I’m healing my body from the inside out with inner + outer work etc etc etc

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0323.jpeg
    IMG_0323.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0315.jpeg
    IMG_0315.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0300.jpeg
    IMG_0300.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0271.jpeg
    IMG_0271.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0270.jpeg
    IMG_0270.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0258.jpeg
    IMG_0258.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Yes, everyone's view of life is different.
Indeed. That’s the beauty of experience, we all see the world differently,l through our own unique lens, and there are definitely better ways to filter experience

the infinite uniqueness of you, your life and your experiences and how they shaped you, how you shape in return, what you create, who you are is what makes life so fun and interesting, your story is yours to write and tell, with free will to make it anything you’d like!
it would be a disgrace to be another carbon copy of a low degenerative character

See the whole “it mtbb htb” thing is a limited perspective, a lower understanding, a cap on the potential of people, archetypes is a more accurate way to discern physical appearance.
putting people into limited categories based on physical attributes alone is undermining who they really are as a person, you can say these things but ones mind, energy, reality, works, creativity, understanding, intelligence and overall contribution to the world, how they effect their environment and affect their peers is a thing higher than limited physical categories of subforums of people who are idek what sometimes lol,

I’m just here to talk about my ascension and how I’m healing my body from the inside out with inner + outer work etc etc etc
My personality after i eat one magic mushroom

Also if u dont believe in such ratings then dont take offence to them

My personality after i eat one magic mushroom

Also if u dont believe in such ratings then dont take offence to them
I’m not offended, the meaning of your communication is ones response. I’m not taking a rating from a likely child with non reputable traits from what I’ve seen you post here unfortunately, build rapport, show some skill and maybe I’ll respect your rating, but I only take advice from people who are where I want to be in life, trust

What the hell
Im dying
I play all positions except goalkeeper, mostly mid left or right, since I can keep my endurance/stamina up, are you lying about your age?
mostly mid left or right? U mean midfielder? I am a midfielder too

No im not lying im born in 2003

What the hell
Being in flow with the team, being at the perfect place at the perfect time to make the perfect pass or perfect shot is a thing of alignment, usually the best players are those who keep calm, have this inner confidence about them, play fair and clean and even usually are pretty attractive, that’s the result of inner + outer work

Being in flow with the team, being at the perfect place at the perfect time to make the perfect pass or perfect shot is a thing of alignment, usually the best players are those who keep calm, have this inner confidence about them, play fair and clean and even usually are pretty attractive, that’s the result of inner + outer work
Stfu its enough

I have read it all the summary of this whole essay is

"Don't mind the opinions of others especially on incel forums"