Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Has anyone in this forum actually ascended ?

I kinda ascended, but it was mostly just puberty, losing a lot of fat, and fixing hair and eyebrows. I went from a brutally low ltn to mtn.

We must learn what not to do, and what to do
With the cards we’ve been played… everyone’s journey is unique. Learning how to cultivate a mindset that prospers beyond limits of given circumstances essential, l

not everything is as it appears, there’s always a challenge for all, be the change and watch those around you change, a good change from a balanced strong yet flexible character, a weapon you may be

choose not to compare. I don’t wallow in lack of privileges or vice versa, I do the best with that I was given

We must learn what not to do, and what to do
With the cards we’ve been played… everyone’s journey is unique. Learning how to cultivate a mindset that prospers beyond limits of given circumstances essential, l

not everything is as it appears, there’s always a challenge for all, be the change and watch those around you change, a good change from a balanced strong yet flexible character, a weapon you may be

choose not to compare. I don’t wallow in lack of privileges or vice versa, I do the best with that I was given
You are so wise
You know I'm not that young

You are so wise
You know I'm not that young
Idk why I’m writing poetry like but life isn’t easy really for any of us rn, it’s a crazy time we’re in, best we can do is be the best we can be