Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Having a bad haircut sucks so unbelievably bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bonus points if you aren’t super NT

Or if you are low t because low male respect

I wish I had better hairstyle

Posting a thread which doesn't at least reach 50 replies in a couple of hours at 3000 post and rep also sucks so unbelievably bad

find a good hairdresser or stylist and sick with them
I’m not currently dealing this but when I was it was hell

Posting a thread which doesn't at least reach 50 replies in a couple of hours at 3000 post and rep also sucks so unbelievably bad
maybe because it’s not a high effort thread ? It’s just a reminder to take care of yourself and not let your life fall apart

maybe because it’s not a high effort thread ? It’s just a reminder to take care of yourself and not let your life fall apart
Also u have lower rep ratio than even me jfl

My and many other members (mostly mine) threads get a lot of replies (also i am secretly helping ur thread to get more replies by posting things like this so everyone replies to me and ur thread gets more replies)

Back